Showing results 1 to 25 of 293
Search took 1.01 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: uni_jim
Forum: Unicycling April 9th 08, 06:45 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 9
Posted By uni_jim
bc dirt jumping

sooo glad you cleared up that "sick" meant cool and not ill. otherwise
people would have gotten an image of people riding their uni's arroung
the dirt park, thermometers in mouths and barf all over...
Forum: Unicycling March 31st 08, 11:33 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 35
Posted By uni_jim
Broken KH frame...again

jamessd wrote:
What video?

'this one' (http://tinyurl.com/25bcyw)

--
uni_jim
Forum: Unicycling March 29th 08, 10:25 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling

i live in canada too. I understand the heavy snow problem you are having
in the east, but i am not trying to whine at him until he makes a
video, i am just saying that we all enjoy seeing him ride,...
Forum: Unicycling March 26th 08, 05:55 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 44
Posted By uni_jim
Geared KH36! (with Kris's prototype 36" frame!)

Geard 36" eh? I forsee a break being added to that within the next few
weeks...

nice unicycle by the way!

--
uni_jim
Forum: Unicycling March 17th 08, 02:10 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling

SkierAlex wrote:
...that's why I hav a 28" now

wow! a 28"! i should get one:D :D :D

--
uni_jim
Forum: Unicycling March 16th 08, 02:42 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling

easily doable, just will take a while that's all.

--
uni_jim

'evolve trials'
(http://tinyurl.com/2uho7c)
Forum: Unicycling March 16th 08, 02:42 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 26
Posted By uni_jim
3 mils on a 20"

faster than walking...

--
uni_jim

'evolve trials'
(http://tinyurl.com/2uho7c)
Forum: Unicycling March 6th 08, 06:39 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 3
Posted By uni_jim
Red Deer Unicyclists?

i know that there are riders in red deer, i saw some kids riding around
town last year.

--
uni_jim

'evolve trials'
(http://tinyurl.com/2uho7c)
Forum: Unicycling March 6th 08, 03:44 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 7
Posted By uni_jim
Bike trials comp (with me!) PICS.

good job, where was this? in Calgary?

--
uni_jim

'evolve trials'
(http://tinyurl.com/2uho7c)
Forum: Unicycling March 6th 08, 03:39 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 16
Posted By uni_jim
What is "flat" unicycling?

flat is what street riders do when their mothers won't let them go any
farther from home than the end of the driveway. 'this sums it up pretty
well'...
Forum: Unicycling March 6th 08, 03:34 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 9
Posted By uni_jim
Colorado weekend pics

i would love to have a job that requires telemarks and carabiners. I
need to move to the mountains when i am done school...

--
uni_jim

'evolve trials'
(http://tinyurl.com/2uho7c)
Forum: Unicycling March 6th 08, 03:25 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 3
Posted By uni_jim
Red Deer Unicyclists?

did you just move to red deer?

i have a lot of family there, and we make quite regular visits. We
should go for a ride sometime in a "non-competitive" setting (that
means where you and danni don't...
Forum: Unicycling March 3rd 08, 02:21 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 68
Posted By uni_jim
Special mention of unicycles in mandatory helmet proposal

BurnerDave wrote:
There is also a law in the works to outlaw smoking in a car that has
kids under 16 in it. I have mixed feelings about that one too. My dad
smoked like a chimney around me...
Forum: Unicycling February 25th 08, 09:40 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 7
Posted By uni_jim
yes! just got my new uni!

orbis wrote:
Verry nice, I think it was worth it cause you have purchased it, and its
a kh.

it is a nimbus. only has KH cranks.

--
Forum: Unicycling February 22nd 08, 10:15 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 8

oh, and just make sure that when you buy gloves you get full finger. Way
more protection, and fewer funny tan lines :)

--
uni_jim

'evolve...
Forum: Unicycling February 22nd 08, 10:14 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 8
Posted By uni_jim
Gloves to buy?

Fox Digit i wear them an love them.

--
uni_jim

'evolve trials'
(http://tinyurl.com/2uho7c)
uni_jim's Profile:...
Forum: Unicycling February 22nd 08, 09:44 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 15
Posted By uni_jim
Return of the Brokebacks (2 guys who broke their backs)!

glad you are able to ride again. broken backs can be really sketchy.

--
uni_jim

'evolve...
Forum: Unicycling February 19th 08, 10:09 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 24
Posted By uni_jim
What type of unjicycling is most popular? Do the poll

trials and street should be seperate. i ride trials, but tour as well. I
put trials cuz i do it more often.

--
uni_jim

'evolve...
Forum: Unicycling February 15th 08, 04:35 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 15
Posted By uni_jim
Max and I on the local news WUSA9

"no gears and no breaks is not a good combonation"

haha! if they only knew!

--
uni_jim

'evolve trials'
(http://tinyurl.com/2uho7c)
Forum: Unicycling February 12th 08, 09:16 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 24
Posted By uni_jim
What gear is truly important to a good ride?

Val88 wrote:
is there any specific type of shoes that makes riding better/easier? I
just thought of it now, as it is I've just been using my regular pair
of shoes.

Vans...
Forum: Unicycling February 12th 08, 09:05 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling

Val88 wrote:
is there any specific type of shoes that makes riding better/easier? I
just thought of it now, as it is I've just been using my regular pair
of shoes.QUOTE]

Vans slippers...
Forum: Unicycling February 11th 08, 09:52 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 29
Posted By uni_jim
Love - Hate

I hate pedalbites, and uninventive comments.

I love everything else about unicycling

--
uni_jim

'evolve trials'
(http://tinyurl.com/2uho7c)
Forum: Unicycling February 11th 08, 09:50 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 9
Posted By uni_jim
Pedal question

no problem, if you have any other questions don't hesitate to ask.

--
uni_jim

'evolve...
Forum: Unicycling February 11th 08, 09:33 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 9
Posted By uni_jim
Pedal question

plastic pedals are not just for beginners, many proficient riders use
them, especially for street. I have plastic on my 24" and never have
any problem with grip. Once you get better, if you want...
Forum: Unicycling February 11th 08, 09:25 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 9
Posted By uni_jim
Pedal question

i heard 'these' (http://www.unicycle.com/shopping/shopexd.asp?id=1009)