Showing results 1 to 8 of 8
Search took 0.66 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: x
Forum: Techniques April 30th 14, 01:41 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Replies: 101
Posted By x
Woman who struck cyclists, killing one, now suing them for stressshe's suffered

On Wednesday, April 30, 2014 7:36:23 AM UTC-4, Hauke Fath wrote:
Frank Krygowski wrote:

On 4/28/2014 5:40 AM, Hauke Fath wrote:

German law mandates...
Forum: Techniques April 26th 14, 04:29 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Replies: 168
Posted By x
WHY A WATERFORD BIKE IS A JOKE

On Friday, April 25, 2014 11:13:40 PM UTC-4, wrote:
Wow you people are weird, I've been in bike industry for twenty years and luckily I didn't even know your genre existed. ...
Forum: Techniques April 20th 14, 05:17 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Replies: 29
Posted By x
taking the lane No. 3674b

data data datakoll....?....I uh pay attention. I practice. I never drive into other objects, objects drive into me. I'm faster than a speeding bullet. I jump tall ...

but there was the data. From...
Forum: Techniques April 17th 14, 04:38 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Replies: 47
Posted By x
I Got Beacons

a good law

ALL CYCLE GROUPS OVER 6 IN NUMBER WILL BE ACCOMPANOED BY A LARGE BOX
Forum: Techniques April 11th 14, 11:44 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Replies: 86
Posted By x
Backpack or pannier

not that the 429 gives snappy handling like a TdF frame...JB recently bought a more relaxed ride in damping CF...a cobblestone racer ?

Tha's what many believe they want......crispness....where...
Forum: Techniques April 10th 14, 12:54 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Replies: 9
Posted By x
CATASTROPHIC TUBULAR TIRE FAILURE VIDEO

a search for CATASTROPHIC TUBULAR FAILURES was disappointing fersure...imagine glue failures ? infrequent off course but glue does fail.

We suspect a conspiracy among tubular owners.

at least one...
Forum: Techniques April 3rd 14, 12:53 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Replies: 11
Posted By x
we are there

if you work on falling and diving tumbling ex your fall score cold improve...but as with countersteering best starting early.

My last injurious crash was into a deep expansion 'joint' concrete crack...
Showing results 1 to 8 of 8