Showing results 1 to 6 of 6
Search took 0.05 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Scott Morrison
Forum: Marketplace July 4th 07, 07:07 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.marketplace
Replies: 2
Posted By Scott Morrison
FS New Vittoria Corsa EVO CX Tubular Tires

I'm selling a pair of New Vittoria Corsa EVO CX Tubular Tires. These are
the black with black sidewalls version.

The price is $80 US plus $15 shipping in the US or Canada.

Paypal prefered

Thanks...
Forum: Marketplace July 4th 07, 07:04 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.marketplace
Replies: 1
Posted By Scott Morrison
FS: Tires T-Mobile Continental GP 3000 Tires

I'm selling a pair of new in box team t-mobile (Team Telekom) Contintnal
GP 3000 Tires. These are the very hard to find pink/magenta ones

$60 for the pair plus $15 shipping in the US or...
Forum: Techniques November 24th 06, 06:01 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Replies: 6
Posted By Scott Morrison
Campy 07 plan

Campagnolo left (front) shifters have more shift positions than shimano.
Thus you can position the front derailleur this way. The double and
triple models use the same shift levers. I would...
Forum: Techniques November 16th 06, 07:43 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Replies: 12
Posted By Scott Morrison
Campy Ergo shifters Problem

Hi,

Like you, I have had several generations of Shimano and Campagnolo
levers. I had a similar problem once that was caused by incorrect hood
placement.

The rubber hoods have small rubber tabs...
Forum: Marketplace October 13th 06, 04:24 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.marketplace
Replies: 0
Posted By Scott Morrison
FS Mavic Ksyrium Freehub Campagnolo

Hi,

I'm selling my Mavic Campagnolo Freehub body. It was removed from a new
set of Ksyrium SL wheels in 2005 and has been in my toolbox since then.
$50 US plus shipping regular post from...
Forum: Marketplace July 27th 06, 01:47 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.marketplace
Replies: 5
Posted By Scott Morrison
What bike shipping case to buy? (XPORT or Trico)

I've taken my bike with me to Europe a few times. I've used everything
from a hard bike case to a plastic bag (forgot to get a box and was left
with no other option). My suggestion is a cardboard...
Showing results 1 to 6 of 6