Showing results 1 to 25 of 500
Search took 0.92 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Emile.m
Forum: Unicycling January 12th 09, 11:43 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 4
Posted By Emile.m
*PING* West London hockey unicyclists

Bruce Dawson;1169183 wrote:
That would be great -- it would be nice to see more of the pictures.

Some favorite quotes from the babelfish translation...

"Under two road straps, seven...
Forum: Unicycling January 12th 09, 01:28 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 38
Posted By Emile.m
Will you still be riding when you're......

15-20: Street & Trial & Freestyle
20-40: Freestyle, Muni and a bit of trial
40+: Freestyle if I can still do some, Muni and distance

I want to unicycle as a carrer, so yeah, I guess I won't...
Forum: Unicycling January 12th 09, 12:19 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 4
Posted By Emile.m
*PING* West London hockey unicyclists

keg;1168905 wrote:
Thanks, will forward to the rest of the team.

Keith

thank you.

You want me to scan the original copy of the text? There's some more
Forum: Unicycling January 11th 09, 08:15 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 4
Posted By Emile.m
*PING* West London hockey unicyclists

Hi all,

There's an article in the Montréal's newspaper about unicycling
hockey.

http://tinyurl.com/7z6k9c

you can use babel fish to translate: http://fr.babelfish.yahoo.com/
Forum: Unicycling January 5th 09, 04:39 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 38
Posted By Emile.m
listening to iPod whilst riding uni...ear phones jerk out :S

dont put the earphones in your ears. Final.

Wrap them around your ear, and put the volume louder, or in your neck
or wherever you will be able to hear the music, without having them in
your ear. So...
Forum: Unicycling January 4th 09, 09:56 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 48
Posted By Emile.m
*Fifthflip Competition*

I'm in.

I'll give it a go when I'll ride next sunday. It's been so long i
havn't ridden.

Name: Émile Mathieu-Bégin
Age: 16
Time Riding: around 2 years
Favorite Trick that I can do: hum, coasting I...
Forum: Unicycling January 4th 09, 04:43 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 34
Posted By Emile.m
15-16 year old riders - click this

*Name:* Émile Mathieu-Bégin
*Age:* 16
*Birthday:* May 5th
*Riding Style:* Trial, street and freestyle
*How Long You Have Been Riding:* about 2 years
*Country:* Québec
*Daily Practice...
Forum: Unicycling January 2nd 09, 04:27 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 18
Posted By Emile.m
So I did my own custom Paint job!!

Probailer2;1162552 wrote:
Jeesh, never heard of sandpaper did you?

I guess not.

He should use both. Sand paper is pretty fast to remove the paint.
Forum: Unicycling January 1st 09, 03:42 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 19
Posted By Emile.m
KH Moment Ti Hub

Jerrick;1161581 wrote:
I suggested this in an earlier thread.
Less metal cutout, and you still get his Ks and Hs on the hub.

Maybe, or just round holes like nimbus and koxx-one.

The KH sig...
Forum: Unicycling January 1st 09, 12:33 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 2,562
Posted By Emile.m
Today I... (brag thread)

Well, from all the trick you say you can do or you're really close
to...

you're really good.

--
Emile.m

Team UDC Canada
Forum: Unicycling December 31st 08, 09:06 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 2,562
Posted By Emile.m
Today I... (brag thread)

EliB;1161224 wrote:
I'm terrible at lateflips.. I can never hold out, and I flip it too
early. Every once in a while I'll get a good one though.

i got my camera. and a new tripod, and Sony...
Forum: Unicycling December 31st 08, 09:04 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 2,562
Posted By Emile.m
Today I... (brag thread)

Any Terrain;1160998 wrote:
No, but almost that too.

I really like the feel of lateflips and overflips so I am just
doing/practicing them more than any other type of trick.

The rest of...
Forum: Unicycling December 31st 08, 04:37 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 19
Posted By Emile.m
KH Moment Ti Hub

Probailer2;1161211 wrote:
It looks like the cracks started at the cutout KH logo.
Those logo's are overkill and are not good for the strenght of the hub.

The holes in the flanges of K1 or...
Forum: Unicycling December 31st 08, 04:35 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 13
Posted By Emile.m
Do Moments strip easily?

hungry4uni;1161279 wrote:
Danni,

If I do these things, I should be good, right?

1. Make sure right pedal is on right crank, left on left.
2. Make sure frame and seat are pointing the...
Forum: Unicycling December 28th 08, 05:25 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 31
Posted By Emile.m
Riding on Ice!

unisykolist;1157407 wrote:
off topic: Hey i now know what a saskwatch is...i found the mystery of
your name yayayayayay :d you look just like one.

lol!!

--
Forum: Unicycling December 28th 08, 05:18 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 10

And it goes off easely when it rains.

--
Emile.m

Team UDC Canada
visit www.municycle.ca

2nd *)---TreFlip-'O,
Forum: Unicycling December 28th 08, 04:16 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 69
Posted By Emile.m
Christmas goodies thread

UniKid2;1159404 wrote:
You do know you Quoted yourself, right?

hah.

yes?
Forum: Unicycling December 28th 08, 03:48 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 69
Posted By Emile.m
Christmas goodies thread

Emile.m;1158781 wrote:
I got some tickets for circus shows.

I just came back from watching one. It was Birdhouse factory, it was
totally awesome and creative.

Very interesting presentation. I...
Forum: Unicycling December 28th 08, 03:44 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 69
Posted By Emile.m
Christmas goodies thread

pedrotejada;1158870 wrote:
How tall are you man?! Your seat looks really high!

High!? It's to the lowest lol.

--
Emile.m
Forum: Unicycling December 27th 08, 03:45 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling

Brian O.;1158206 wrote:
Emile, I have an hv20, its what all my recent videos have been shot
with, send me a PM if you've got any questions. I don't know what hes
talking about when he says...
Forum: Unicycling December 27th 08, 03:43 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 69
Posted By Emile.m
Christmas goodies thread

You guys have pretty big presents.

I got some tickets for circus shows.

--
Emile.m

Team UDC Canada
visit www.municycle.ca
Forum: Unicycling December 27th 08, 03:42 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 69
Posted By Emile.m
Christmas goodies thread

hungry4uni;1158759 wrote:
That's really awesome! How did you get it from bedford, there price list
hasn't been on for forever.

Well, you mail or call him.

--
Forum: Unicycling December 23rd 08, 12:27 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 911

EliB;1155445 wrote:
I had so much trouble with treys, I still have zero consistancy with
them. But with in to in treys, I hit 9 out of 10. That's why i'm going
to try outfifths.

Full...
Forum: Unicycling December 22nd 08, 12:30 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 48
Posted By Emile.m
*Fifthflip Competition*

EliB;1154848 wrote:
Must be landed on a 19" *trials* unicycle.

I don't get this rule. I hate 19" for flips.

The rule should be, no smaller wheel then 19".
Forum: Unicycling December 21st 08, 11:08 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 911
Posted By Emile.m
Street Discussion Thread.

Unreal-Wheel;1154443 wrote:
I started with two handed and it helped me...

I started doubleflip with 2 hands and it didn't help me at all. Since
it's harder with one hand, and I don'T really...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 500