Showing results 1 to 25 of 139
Search took 0.95 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: dangerdog
Forum: Unicycling January 15th 09, 11:33 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 16
Posted By dangerdog
Another possible guni hub

I am keen on the potential of the duvinci hub for unicycle use,however
it would require a bit of re-engineering in order to be suitable.The
standard hub is listed as having a gear range of 0.5 to 1...
Forum: Unicycling January 14th 09, 03:18 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 14
Posted By dangerdog
Sydney Ride - sunday 11th Jan

I'm good for Friday,if we were riding a more open trail I would have
ridden my 36 and unicycle6869 could have had my 24 but Manly Dam is
mostly too tight and technical for a 36 so I'll be on my...
Forum: Unicycling January 11th 09, 04:09 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 14
Posted By dangerdog
Sydney Ride - sunday 11th Jan

I'm up for Manly Dam just tell me when and I'll be the)

--
dangerdog

once I was young and stupid....that was some time ago

video...
Forum: Unicycling January 7th 09, 08:13 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 31
Posted By dangerdog
Best Muni/Trials Shoe

Santa gave me some impacts and I find them very comfortable and fit my
broad feet well.I find these shoes almost too grippy at first but have
now gotten used to them for repositioning on the pedal.My...
Forum: Unicycling January 7th 09, 05:42 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 9
Posted By dangerdog
Wheel Walk Unicycle. (Home Made)

Great work,innovative and home-made it doesn't get better than that.:)

--
dangerdog

once I was young and stupid....that was some time ago

video...
Forum: Unicycling December 27th 08, 02:09 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 10
Posted By dangerdog
NSW riders wanted!

I'm in Sydneys north west I prefer muni but could also be up for some
distance.I've got nearly all of January off so if anyone is up for it
I'm keen.:)

--
dangerdog

once I was young and...
Forum: Unicycling December 24th 08, 12:39 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 67
Posted By dangerdog
post your homemade handlebars here!

Probailer2;1156544 wrote:
I wanted to make just the same bar, can you please send me some
measurements (in cm) from this nice work?

Hope this...
Forum: Unicycling December 10th 08, 08:15 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 34
Posted By dangerdog
Today I... (brag thread)

lunicycle;1146792 wrote:
Today I collected my Schlumpf hub, woohooo!

Lucky *******:)

--
dangerdog
Forum: Unicycling December 10th 08, 07:42 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling

MuniAddict;1146604 wrote:
Sounds like so much fun to visit down under! Please make a video and get
pics of any riding you do! Watch out though, as Austrailia is home to
the most venomous...
Forum: Unicycling December 10th 08, 07:35 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 28
Posted By dangerdog
I'm coming to Syndey, Australia, any trails??

Jamie I think I'll have time after the 18th as well.I'm probably good
for ride or loan of a muni or something.I'm just trying to get through a
few work deadlines before I can make plans.:)
John

--...
Forum: Unicycling December 8th 08, 09:41 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 8
Posted By dangerdog
Great Victorian Bike Ride

Great effort you guys and looked like you really enjoyed the ride, and
thats fantastic media coverage for unicycling.:)

--
dangerdog

once I was young and stupid....that was some time...
Forum: Unicycling December 7th 08, 02:07 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 4
Posted By dangerdog
To get the NIMBUS 36" or the UDC 36" --- ???

I got the UDC 36er a few months ago.What got delivered was much better
than what is listed on the web site. It was spec'd on the aus website
then the same as it is now,this is incorrect.Check the...
Forum: Unicycling December 7th 08, 01:21 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 67
Posted By dangerdog
post your homemade handlebars here!

[image:
http://i255.photobucket.com/albums/hh155/dangerdog_photo/100_4106.jpg]

[image:
http://i255.photobucket.com/albums/hh155/dangerdog_photo/100_4109.jpg]

--
dangerdog
Forum: Unicycling December 5th 08, 09:30 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling

I'm a smidge taller than you and my 36 would need 127cm x 93cm and the
width from pedal to pedal 43cm:)

--
dangerdog

once I was young and stupid....that was some time...
Forum: Unicycling December 5th 08, 08:47 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 235
Posted By dangerdog
Pictures of your latest ride

Smoke on the water?

--
dangerdog

once I was young and stupid....that was some time ago
dangerdog's Profile:...
Forum: Unicycling December 4th 08, 07:57 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 7
Posted By dangerdog
Cyclic Navigator event (Victoria, Australia)

Excellent work.What sort of distance did you cover.:)

--
dangerdog

once I was young and stupid....that was some time...
Forum: Unicycling December 3rd 08, 12:15 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 12
Posted By dangerdog
3-speed Unicycle

I would love to see some more detailed photos and the design philosophy
and a ride report.Someone must have it ?

--
dangerdog

once I was young and stupid....that was some time...
Forum: Unicycling December 1st 08, 04:07 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 67
Posted By dangerdog
Red Menace 36 update

And shamefully copied by me.

[image:
http://i255.photobucket.com/albums/hh155/dangerdog_photo/100_1922.jpg]

--
dangerdog

once I was young and stupid....that was some time ago
Forum: Unicycling November 26th 08, 09:56 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 19
Posted By dangerdog
Brand new broken Schlumpf

looks like the bearing cage,it holds the ball bearings at even spaces
around the bearing,unusual to have that fault but my guess is it's an
easy fix if the bearing surfaces are not scratched or...
Forum: Unicycling November 25th 08, 10:56 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 12
Posted By dangerdog
Unicycle articles (but wait there's more...)

thats a great commitment Mt High I hope you enyoy and fill us in on the
details.:)

--
dangerdog

once I was young and stupid....that was some time...
Forum: Unicycling November 10th 08, 06:33 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 12
Posted By dangerdog
Sydney to Wollongong 2008

top video,more like a documentary.:)

--
dangerdog

once I was young and stupid....that was some time ago
dangerdog's...
Forum: Unicycling November 9th 08, 03:49 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 2
Posted By dangerdog
Dual brake levers

yes the handlebars are homemade heres some info
http://tinyurl.com/595w97

--
dangerdog

once I was young and stupid....that was some time...
Forum: Unicycling November 9th 08, 03:30 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 2
Posted By dangerdog
Dual brake levers

I’ve wanted to try this for a while now and finally got around to doing
it. Hook up a standard brake lever and a drag lever both attached by
cable to the same caliper. The best of both worlds in the...
Forum: Unicycling November 3rd 08, 06:09 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 12
Posted By dangerdog
Sydney to Wollongong 2008

Fantastic achievement dangerlaef and nexty(Geoff).Congratulations:)

--
dangerdog

once I was young and stupid....that was some time...
Forum: Unicycling October 29th 08, 08:01 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 12
Posted By dangerdog
Sydney to Wollongong 2008

Good luck Nexty and Dangerlaef I hope you have a good ride.I feel like a
dirty stop out for not putting my hand up for the Gong ride but I have
my reasons.1/I have ridden the Gong four times on a...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 139