Build it and they won't come by Frank Krygowski[_4_]
Build it and they will come? Sorry, no. Here's a new article dispelling the myth that segregated facilities generate tremendous bike mode...
570 2,350 Techniques
California's Fires by [email protected]
Unfortunately in the Santa Rosa fire Levi Leipheimer's house was burned to the ground. I can only hope that he is solvent enough to repair since I suspect that...
Thieving young scum cyclist learns the way of poverty cyclist life by Mr Pounder Esquire
http://www.lincolnshirelive.co.uk/news/local-news/boy-11-asks-see-passengers-636349 An 11-year-old asked to see a mans phone in a train station and when he...
Today 09:48 AM
by Peter Keller[_3_] Go to last post
2 27 UK
UK cyclists kill or maim two people a week by MrCheerful
We were told that their low inertia and rotating couples couldn't hurt a fly, so this cannot be true? Can...
Bicycling & health benefits of? by Sir Ridesalot
We hear a lot about bicycling having health benefits forthe one doing the bicycling. Yet a lot of CASUAL bicyclists are not all that healthy. So, in order to...
WHOOPS! North Berwick Man Dies While Mountain Biking In New Hampshire by Mike Vandeman[_4_]
Evolution in action! Mike http://mainepublic.org/post/north-berwick-man-dies-while-mountain-biking-new-hampshire North Berwick Man Dies While Mountain...
Today 04:16 AM
by Mike Vandeman[_4_] Go to last post
0 17 Mountain Biking
OT foldable ladder proportions by Emanuel Berg[_2_]
I have a foldable wood ladder with two parts connected by two one-way hinges. The height of the longest part is ~172 cm. However the rope to secure the second...
Today 02:28 AM
by Emanuel Berg[_2_] Go to last post
0 16 Techniques
This says it all about cyclists by Mr Pounder Esquire
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CBmmzAVW0AAUz6x.jpg
Oscar Egg by Doug Landau
What the HELL is going on with this thing https://sfbay.craigslist.org/eby/mcy/d/super-rare-1976-cr-husqvarna/6329612307.html
by Doug Landau Go to last post
13 53 Techniques
OT: St Paul en route to Damascus by [email protected]