Showing results 1 to 9 of 9
Search took 1.44 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: s7ev0
Forum: Unicycling January 15th 08, 10:27 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 80
Posted By s7ev0
Southend ride spring '08

Tempted to come to Kursaaland with my son (12) who also rides. Pretty
much depends on the weather for armchair unicyclists like me though :o

Slightly worried about the ad at the bottom of my page...
Forum: Unicycling June 23rd 07, 07:02 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 5
Posted By s7ev0
Carnival ride

Thanks, Cath. Missed BUC this year due to other commitments. Hope to
be back again next year (preferred indoor camping).

Thanks too, Poseidon. UPD is a great unicycling euphemism for...
Forum: Unicycling June 23rd 07, 05:53 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 5
Posted By s7ev0
Carnival ride

Haven't posted in absolutely ages, I guess partly because I haven't been
riding much lately.

However - today I took "old creaky" (my trusty old 20" with the broken
spokes) out for a spin at the...
Forum: Unicycling January 1st 07, 02:59 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 51
Posted By s7ev0
2007 New Years Resolution - 1 wheel wise

Actually get out and get on the bl**dy uni. :o

Do a school assembly on the uni.

--
s7ev0

DARWIN LOVES YOU
Forum: Unicycling September 29th 06, 12:13 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 11
Posted By s7ev0
Muni, Trials, Freestyle or Just riding around

maestro8 wrote:
Ignore the search button and make a useless poll / thread that has been
done 1,001 times already.

So what? I haven't seen the previous ones and voted on this one.
Probably...
Forum: Unicycling September 26th 06, 09:05 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 43
Posted By s7ev0
Join the Pink Revolution.

Haven't posted for some time now, but was drawn out of my current apathy
by this fantastic thread.

Pink tyres and head shaving. What an esoteric bunch we are. I
remember why I keep coming back to...
Forum: Unicycling July 21st 06, 12:23 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 64
Posted By s7ev0
What made you wanna ride?

Three things over a period of time got me unicycling:

1. 1981 in the Paris Metro and I'm sitting on a train near a guy who
is holding a unicycle. As the train stops, he nonchalantly hops on...
Forum: Unicycling July 16th 06, 08:41 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 9
Posted By s7ev0
Once again, Ivanhoe idea what I'm doing

Time for me to come clean with a public apology.

I pm'd Samia early on when she was looking for riders to take part in
the Sport Relief to say I was up for it. She dutifully responded with
the...
Forum: Unicycling July 14th 06, 12:20 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 17
Posted By s7ev0
Stolen coker - Nottingham, UK

That is seriously bad news.

What do they do, are they stolen to order and shipped overseas? Or just
resprayed and sold on? Should we be looking out for unusually coloured
Cokers? I find it...
Showing results 1 to 9 of 9