Showing results 1 to 4 of 4
Search took 0.02 seconds.
Forum: Australia January 11th 07, 10:09 AM Posted to aus.bicycle
Replies: 43
Posted By [email protected]
A funny thing happened at the velodrome, or ... why helmets are a good thing!

May I add my voice to those espousing caution. I had an off
a couple of years ago where I hit my head gently (I thought)
on the tarmac. After staunching the bleeding knee, elbow and
ankle, ...
Forum: Australia December 9th 06, 10:36 PM Posted to aus.bicycle
Replies: 11
Posted By [email protected]
UK - Paying for the road

Vincent Patrick wrote:
ray wrote:
Vincent Patrick wrote:
Motorists in the UK might pay a toll for using the road, and funding for
cycle networks could be increased:
Forum: General October 1st 06, 02:13 AM Posted to nyc.bicycles,alt.planning.urban,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.bicycles.misc,nyc.general
Replies: 532
Posted By [email protected]
Helmet Nazis at It Again!

SMS wrote:
Here's two that show that the ER doctors are big on promoting helmet use
"http://www.bma.org.uk/ap.nsf/Content/cyclehelmetslegis"
Forum: Social Issues October 1st 06, 02:13 AM Posted to nyc.bicycles,alt.planning.urban,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.bicycles.misc,nyc.general
Replies: 516
Posted By [email protected]
Helmet Nazis at It Again!