Showing results 1 to 25 of 167
Search took 0.27 seconds.
Forum: General July 2nd 10, 07:39 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.misc
Replies: 3
Posted By [email protected]
newbie disk brake maintenance: do I need new pads or somethingelse?

On Jul 1, 10:08*am, landotter wrote:
On Jun 30, 6:34*pm, " wrote:

I am very happy with my four-month-old Cannondale BBQ...
Forum: General July 1st 10, 12:34 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.misc
Replies: 3
Posted By [email protected]
newbie disk brake maintenance: do I need new pads or something else?

I am very happy with my four-month-old Cannondale BBQ (1600 commuter
miles):

http://www.neiu.edu/~jbollyn/bike/bbq/left.jpg

The brakes have been squealing, and I just today learned how to clean
the...
Forum: General March 10th 10, 06:46 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.misc
Replies: 19
Posted By [email protected]
LBS competence repairing flats

Couple weeks ago, I had a slow leak on my Electra (Schwalbe Marathon +
tires). I told the mechanic I was very interested in knowing what
caused the flat, because otherwise a new tube might be a very...
Forum: General March 2nd 10, 11:13 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.misc
Replies: 6
Posted By [email protected]
How much size variation in Sidi shoes?

My two year old Sidi Dom 5 MTB shoes (49 mega) are worn out, so I just
tried on my new replacements, 2010 model. I was surprised to only get
around three clicks. The old shoes, even when they were...
Forum: General February 27th 10, 01:07 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.misc
Replies: 76
Posted By [email protected]
looking for a good weather commuting bike - black

On Feb 26, 6:08*pm, SMS wrote:
wrote:
My basic question is, when will this bike fit right? Should there be
any pressure at all on my hands? Or...
Forum: General February 27th 10, 12:41 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.misc
Replies: 76
Posted By [email protected]
looking for a good weather commuting bike - black

On Feb 26, 5:47*pm, landotter wrote:
On Feb 26, 4:38*pm, " wrote:

On Feb 25, 10:57*pm, SMS ...
Forum: General February 26th 10, 10:38 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.misc
Replies: 76
Posted By [email protected]
looking for a good weather commuting bike - black

On Feb 25, 10:57*pm, SMS wrote:
wrote:
I rode it home today, since the pavement is mostly dry, and no
precipitation is expected for awhile. I...
Forum: General February 26th 10, 12:23 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.misc
Replies: 76
Posted By [email protected]
looking for a good weather commuting bike - black

On Feb 25, 1:52*pm, Kristian M Zoerhoff
On 2010-02-25, Jay wrote:

Forum: General February 25th 10, 07:16 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.misc
Replies: 76
Posted By [email protected]
looking for a good weather commuting bike - black

On Feb 22, 10:17*am, " wrote:
On Feb 22, 8:32*am, Kristian M Zoerhoff

On 2010-02-22, landotter...
Forum: General February 24th 10, 11:35 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.misc
Replies: 76
Posted By [email protected]
looking for a good weather commuting bike - black

On Feb 24, 3:57*pm, Peter Cole wrote:
SMS wrote:
landotter wrote:

It's got full braze ons for racks and fenders. Looks great to me. Your
infantile troll...
Forum: General February 24th 10, 11:30 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.misc
Replies: 76
Posted By [email protected]
looking for a good weather commuting bike - black

On Feb 24, 3:38*pm, SMS wrote:
wrote:
Thanks to everyone who helped with this purchase! I went with the Bad
Boy disk (2009):

Forum: General February 24th 10, 08:41 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.misc
Replies: 76
Posted By [email protected]
looking for a good weather commuting bike - black

On Feb 24, 9:42*am, landotter wrote:
On Feb 24, 9:32*am, " wrote:

On Feb 24, 9:08*am, landotter ...
Forum: General February 24th 10, 03:32 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.misc
Replies: 76
Posted By [email protected]
looking for a good weather commuting bike - black

On Feb 24, 9:08*am, landotter wrote:
On Feb 24, 7:43*am, " wrote:

On Feb 23, 8:36*pm, SMS ...
Forum: General February 24th 10, 01:43 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.misc
Replies: 76
Posted By [email protected]
looking for a good weather commuting bike - black

On Feb 23, 8:36*pm, SMS wrote:
wrote:
On Feb 23, 5:26 pm, SMS wrote:
landotter wrote:
It's got full braze...
Forum: General February 24th 10, 01:08 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.misc

On Feb 23, 5:26*pm, SMS wrote:
landotter wrote:
It's got full braze ons for racks and fenders. Looks great to me. Your
infantile troll about frame material is...
Forum: General February 23rd 10, 05:38 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.misc
Replies: 76
Posted By [email protected]
looking for a good weather commuting bike - black

On Feb 22, 1:40*pm, landotter wrote:
On Feb 22, 1:02*pm, landotter wrote:

On Feb 22, 12:52*pm, " ...
Forum: General February 22nd 10, 06:52 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.misc

On Feb 22, 11:17*am, landotter wrote:
On Feb 22, 10:17*am, " wrote:

On Feb 22, 8:32*am, Kristian M Zoerhoff...
Forum: General February 22nd 10, 04:17 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.misc

On 2010-02-22, landotter wrote:

On Feb 20, 12:21?pm, "...
Forum: General February 22nd 10, 04:01 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.misc
Replies: 76
Posted By [email protected]
looking for a good weather commuting bike - black

On Feb 21, 5:27*pm, SMS wrote:
wrote:
I am looking for a good weather commuting bike (100 miles per week)
for Chicago city streets. My Electra...
Forum: General February 20th 10, 06:21 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.misc
Replies: 76
Posted By [email protected]
looking for a good weather commuting bike - black

I am looking for a good weather commuting bike (100 miles per week)
for Chicago city streets. My Electra Amsterdam Royal8 has been mostly
satisfactory for winter conditions, but I am hoping to find a...
Forum: General March 11th 09, 02:27 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.misc
Replies: 14
Posted By [email protected]
Does *anyone* like the Google Groups interface for RBM?

Google does many things very well, but their approach to Usenet news
readers is just awful.

J.
Forum: General October 8th 08, 08:21 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.misc
Replies: 10
Posted By [email protected]
Flakey handlebars - bike is only 8 months old!

I am sad to say, some type of coating is flaking off my handlebars. It
is only happening on the left side, and only on the...
Forum: General May 7th 08, 08:06 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.misc
Replies: 20
Posted By [email protected]
RBM-What the hell happened to our newsgroup?

On May 5, 5:42*pm, wrote:
catzz66 wrote:

I'm an internet bar user so I'm basically stuck with google groups and
I've basially given up...
Forum: General May 5th 08, 04:24 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.misc
Replies: 20
Posted By [email protected]
What the hell happened to our newsgroup?

On Apr 24, 6:13*am, Tom Sherman
wrote:

Google Groups is useless because they suspend your posting privileges
for several hours if you send more than a couple...
Forum: General April 27th 08, 02:27 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.misc
Replies: 21
Posted By [email protected]
What's everyone doing for Bike Month?

On Apr 26, 7:54*pm, (Tom Keats) wrote: