Showing results 1 to 9 of 9
Search took 0.16 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: ellsworth23
Forum: Unicycling February 10th 08, 05:30 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 205
Posted By ellsworth23
Are you 45+

You guys are all an inspiration. I have not met any unicycle riders here
in Bend yet. I know there are some, one woman who is going to Ride The
Lobster.

MuniAddict, thanks for all the videos. I...
Forum: Unicycling October 31st 07, 01:05 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 205
Posted By ellsworth23
Are you 45+

I'll be 53 in November. My wife bought me a 24" for my birthday last
year (she doesn't ride either, Cynbad). Of course I had to give
learning the unicycle a fair chance and I'm loving it. I'm only a...
Forum: Unicycling August 30th 07, 02:07 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 11
Posted By ellsworth23
Learning to hop

rem48 wrote:
great info guys. I have just started trying to hop also. can do 10-15
hops. i am using a 26" torker and found it easier when I let some of
the air out of the tire. When you are...
Forum: Unicycling August 30th 07, 02:04 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 11
Posted By ellsworth23
Learning to hop

dave_the_b wrote:
I learnt to hop about a month ago by cheating:eek:
Oh yes cheating......

I stopped the wheel from rotating by strapping the rim to the frame,
with the pedals at 3 and 9...
Forum: Unicycling August 29th 07, 02:10 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 37
Posted By ellsworth23
Top Speed

Speaking of cyclocomputers, I use both kinds on my bikes. I actually
like the wireless better, but I think they both work fine. I just put a
wired one I had laying around on my Torker the other day...
Forum: Unicycling August 29th 07, 02:03 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 11
Posted By ellsworth23
Learning to hop

Thank you all. I'll get back on my 20" Torker and start doing it. I
appreciate the instruction and encouragement. It's time to ride!

--...
Forum: Unicycling August 26th 07, 04:21 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 26
Posted By ellsworth23
My Snow/Ice Tire

I've ridden a mountain bike quite a bit with factory studded tires. The
factory studs stick out only about 1/8" and do a great job on snow and
ice. That's on a mountain bike too, where you don't have...
Forum: Unicycling August 26th 07, 01:50 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 11
Posted By ellsworth23
Learning to hop

I want to learn to hop. I am a new rider. I can ride off of a curb, but
I can't ride backward or SIF yet. I am just now figuring out how to
ride by holding on to the seat handle, but am not sure how...
Forum: Unicycling August 18th 07, 03:54 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 11
Posted By ellsworth23
Are here any unicyclists from Bend/Oregon?

I'm a Bend, Oregon resident and beginner unicyclist. I've not met any
unicyclists here, but I know there are a number of them, some pretty
good ones too. Your friend will surely meet up with some if...
Showing results 1 to 9 of 9