help unseizing seatpost! by vinokourovswaterbottle
looking for your help on this one... So I have this road bike with carbon fibre frame bought second hand and the seatpost is stubbornly seized inside it. I...
Tubular Clencher Tires by John B. Slocomb
I recently came across an advert for "tubular Clinchers" that seem to be a tubular tire made to be used on a conventional clincher rim. The company, TUFO, that...
Chicago bike shops under attack by AMuzi
https://wbbm780.radio.com/lincoln-park-bike-shop-burglary-second-time yikes! -- Andrew Muzi www.yellowjersey.org/ Open every day since 1 April, 1971
tubeless tires tech by AMuzi
https://janheine.wordpress.com/ -- Andrew Muzi www.yellowjersey.org/ Open every day since 1 April, 1971
help unseizing seatpost! by vinokourovswaterbottle
looking for your help on this one... So I have this road bike with carbon fibre frame bought second hand and the seatpost is stubbornly seized inside it. I...
Yesterday 11:31 PM
by vinokourovswaterbottle Go to last post
0 1 General
Wear a helmet, you know it makes sense by MrCheerful
https://www.theargus.co.uk/news/17453028.horror-crash-cyclist-issues-stark-safety-warning/
This group by GB[_5_]
Don't you guys talk about cycling at all? It's all only about cyclists.
Uber and the Ongoing Erasure of Public Life by Bret Cahill
Suburbs have space; cities do not. In midtown Manhattan, where Uber and Lyft drivers spend forty per cent of their time idling without passengers, congestion...
Yesterday 08:15 PM
by Bret Cahill Go to last post
0 13 UK
Latest on Australian Mandatory Helmet Law propaganda by James[_8_]
A pack of rabid Mandatory Helmet Law zealots in Australia (Raphael Grzebieta, Jake Olivier (former USian), and some other clown who's name eludes me),...
Fisti-mouths by [email protected]
Exactly why has this group become on of little more than arguments? Frank and a few others seem to be taking offense at virtually anything. While I certainly...
MIPS helmet by AMuzi
just received this link https://www.bellhelmets.com/cycling/helmets/dirt/full-9-fusion-mips-19 -- Andrew Muzi www.yellowjersey.org/ Open every day...
Lights by Simon Jester
As a motorist I hate it when cyclists use ONLY flashing lights on unlit roads. They are easy to spot but difficult to locate.
Compo searching cyclist in the paper by MrCheerful
If you live in the road, surely you would have some idea of its...
More on Australia's helmet law propaganda. by James[_8_]
Not sure if I mentioned this, but Professor Raphael Grzebieta has said in a media release that in their as yet unpublished paper, they intend to discredit...