Showing results 1 to 25 of 500
Search took 0.19 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: tobbogonist
Forum: Unicycling January 8th 09, 11:33 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 10
Posted By tobbogonist
ultimate wheel trials

Unicorn;1166230 wrote:
That was so cool! Makes me want to splurge on an Ultimate wheel!

Unicorn

Disgusting.
Forum: Unicycling January 6th 09, 12:23 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 31
Posted By tobbogonist
Best Muni/Trials Shoe

The house of the Old lady who, to my knowledge lives in a shoe, offers
for some great urban trials.

--
tobbogonist

Not even beetles are safe from wizards.

tread cautiously.
Forum: Unicycling January 5th 09, 08:41 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 2,562
Posted By tobbogonist
Today I... (brag thread)

At a music festival that ran through new years I stumbled upon a
gentleman with a 20" learner uni.

I admit i was not of a clear head, but i still jumped on and went for a
cycle.

I skipped...
Forum: Unicycling January 5th 09, 06:11 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 38
Posted By tobbogonist
listening to iPod whilst riding uni...ear phones jerk out :S

Its not the headphones, its your ears.

Do not fear though, replacements are easily obtainable.

For directions, read...
Forum: Unicycling January 4th 09, 02:02 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 1
Posted By tobbogonist
09 Torker jokes

- Hitler didn't have a moustache, it was a graze. Recieved when he
tryed to conquer torker 09.

- When one is in any situation where a large red button is present
and they accidently push...
Forum: Unicycling October 29th 08, 08:23 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 0
Posted By tobbogonist
Impossible Wheel Door Handles

BurnerDave;1120583 wrote:
Amazing, fantastic!
edit: But why aren't they smiling!

I do believe that may have something to do with the fact that they dont
have any skin...
Forum: Unicycling October 12th 08, 02:47 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 235
Posted By tobbogonist
Pictures of your latest ride

goldenchickenIV;1044756 wrote:
Here I am twenty minutes ago throwing my nimbus 36 into the lake after
20 failed attempts to freemount (127 mm cranks).

Bah,

your sketch reminds me of...
Forum: Unicycling August 5th 08, 10:04 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 24
Posted By tobbogonist
The Sam can unicycle thread

cathwood wrote:
Not believing in learning to walk before you can run, he wants to be
able to wheel walk :rolleyes:

he will be wheel running by christmas.

--
tobbogonist
Forum: Unicycling August 5th 08, 09:21 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling

congratulations sam!!!

i agree with the Hamburg fellow, even myself at this age find it
difficult to work under parents (they own an icecream shop) i guess it
is just because they are parents and...
Forum: Unicycling August 3rd 08, 10:33 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 2,562
Posted By tobbogonist
Today I... (brag thread)

crankflips: i can quite competently flip, stay over the uni, land one
foot on the pedal and gracefully fall on my ass.

--
tobbogonist

Top half: purple yowie
Bottom half: garden rake
Forum: Unicycling August 3rd 08, 01:34 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 1
Posted By tobbogonist
Double Leg wrap Comp

i was searching for the today i brag thread but this will do. landed one
this afternoon, only just learnt single ones last week and thought i
would give it a go at double :)

--
tobbogonist

Top...
Forum: Unicycling July 31st 08, 11:15 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 15
Posted By tobbogonist
I just passed out whilst riding.

ivan wrote:
Ouch, nerve endings in awkward spots.

Glad you're okay after all. Hope your knee gets better too.

quite painfull. It should be better enough by the end of today.

stud
Forum: Unicycling July 31st 08, 11:14 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 15
Posted By tobbogonist
I just passed out whilst riding.

caudy wrote:
Oh, that sounds painful. Does that mean that it could possibly happen
again quite easily? That could be a real risk if you are attempting a
larger jump in a high place and the...
Forum: Unicycling July 31st 08, 11:11 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 1
Posted By tobbogonist
Level 11 Competition

ivan wrote:
That's way cool:)

And I guess I'll have to learn all the levels skills once I can do
level 11.

It says nothing in the rules about learning the skills in the wrong
order. You...
Forum: Unicycling July 31st 08, 11:04 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 15
Posted By tobbogonist
I just passed out whilst riding.

GizmoDuck wrote:
Not really clear from your post what happened. Do you mean you might
have fallen over and knocked yourself out? Do you have a bump on your
head?

If you just 'passed...
Forum: Unicycling July 31st 08, 10:58 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 18
Posted By tobbogonist
Today I... (brag thread)

Phil_on_uni wrote:
landed a double leg wrap on my second try.....

a lot of luck was involved being as it took me many more attempts to
land it again but ya....

i havent tried to do a...
Forum: Unicycling July 31st 08, 07:00 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 15
Posted By tobbogonist
I just passed out whilst riding.

disorientating mostly, i didn't know what had happened.

whats odd is that i have never passed out/fainted before.

--
tobbogonist

Top half: purple yowie
Bottom half: garden rake
Forum: Unicycling July 31st 08, 06:58 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 16
Posted By tobbogonist
How Much were 07 kh's in Australia?

dangerdog wrote:
My UDC 36" was delivered the other day and to my surprise it came with
the nimbus stealth rim (alloy) and the nightrider tyre ,I was expecting
the steel rim as listed on their...
Forum: Unicycling July 31st 08, 06:54 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 15
Posted By tobbogonist
I just passed out whilst riding.

I was outside riding on my newly assembled trials course, having the
time of my life and keeping the dogs amused, when all of a sudden i
woke up lying on the cement in a cold sweat..

the last thing...
Forum: Unicycling July 30th 08, 09:56 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 15
Posted By tobbogonist
Salt water damaging to unicycles?

unicycledood wrote:
Nah man. Thats a old pic anyway. The frame broke waaay before uninats.

hmm i remmember a green stickered KH frame, ahwell.

enjoy your unicycle swim.

--
Forum: Unicycling July 30th 08, 09:26 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 2
Posted By tobbogonist
Salt water damaging to unicycles?

If you have to do it make sure you wash it down with fresh water pretty
'anal'y afterwards.

athough i do not recommend putting anything mechanical in sal****er,
unicycles, bicycles, motor vehicles,...
Forum: Unicycling July 28th 08, 11:41 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 21
Posted By tobbogonist
New Pink Trials Cycle & Chick Magnet Shirt

C-ZER wrote:
I am going to get that shirt when I get a new uni.

what for?

--
tobbogonist
Forum: Unicycling July 26th 08, 04:50 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 21
Posted By tobbogonist
New Pink Trials Cycle & Chick Magnet Shirt

helpdeskuni wrote:
definitely :) shoot us an email with your shipping address and we'll
see what we can do with USPS. UPS shipcosts are way too high for
smaller items, but at current UPS is...
Forum: Unicycling July 24th 08, 11:19 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 21
Posted By tobbogonist
New Pink Trials Cycle & Chick Magnet Shirt

at over $100 postage to where i am i think i will pass. unless someone
can arrange something with me.

--
tobbogonist

Top half: purple yowie
Bottom half: garden rake
Forum: Unicycling July 24th 08, 10:37 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 14
Posted By tobbogonist
wut is rim tape?

harper wrote:
wut rim tape iz iz tape 4 rims
wut rim tape duz iz cuvur rim wholes

Harper you are a role model.

look now, you have ruined all these children.
Showing results 1 to 25 of 500