Best cycling video ever by Simon Jester
I know this is old, but it needs reposting every so often https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3pw97LpoUJs
Today 08:06 PM
by Mr Pounder Esquire Go to last post
4 20 UK
Inexpensive LUX meter from China to measure your bike lamp's output by Andre Jute[_2_]
Inexpensive LUX meter from China to measure your bike lamp's output. Stumbled across this while I was looking for something else. No recommendation, but I...
by Jeff Liebermann Go to last post
32 125 Techniques
v-brakes by Emanuel Berg[_2_]
Here are a couple of pics to facilitate the discussion: http://user.it.uu.se/~embe8573/bike/brake/ I've heard that 1) the long spring pin should be...
Today 07:35 PM
by Tosspot[_3_] Go to last post
6 22 Techniques
Do burglars ever break the glass in a sliding glass door? Well? by Simon Jester
On Sunday, February 25, 2018 at 3:03:24 PM UTC, Colonel Edmund J. Burke wrote: On 2/24/2018 12:20 PM, Sir Gregory Hall, Esq. wrote: On Sat, 24 Feb 2018...
my fixie doesn't need improvement by AMuzi
but for some of you... https://cyclingindustry.news/new-patents-hint-at-incoming-shimano-smart-mountain-bike-system/ -- Andrew Muzi ...
by Ivan Shmakov Go to last post
806 133,268 General
rubber compounds by Emanuel Berg[_2_]
I've heard there are different rubber compounds in tires which makes them harder or softer. What property is that, and how can it be measured? I take it in...
by Jeff Liebermann Go to last post
22 129 Techniques
Do burglars ever break the glass in a sliding glass door? Well? by Simon Jester
On Saturday, February 24, 2018 at 2:44:19 PM UTC, Colonel Edmund J. Burke wrote: On 2/24/2018 5:48 AM, Colonel Edmund J. Burke wrote: On 2/23/2018 8:40...