Showing results 1 to 4 of 4
Search took 0.06 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: yodaflatbed
Forum: Unicycling August 4th 07, 10:21 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 12
Posted By yodaflatbed
does it get easier?

ive discovered my seatpost was way too short ordered a new one and boy
what a diference I can freemount, turn, and I can now make it around
the block (don't laugh) better get back to it maybe i'll...
Forum: Unicycling July 22nd 07, 02:08 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 1
Posted By yodaflatbed
Utah?

Is there anyone here from salt lake city would like to ride w/others and
maybe learn something i probably do it wrong anyway self taught

--...
Forum: Unicycling July 21st 07, 10:15 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 12
Posted By yodaflatbed
does it get easier?

I do know the feeling of being discouraged but i am slowly getting
better I actually mounted yesterday once with no help yeehaw! I have
an old schwinn 24" and have heard that 20" is better to learn...
Forum: Unicycling July 20th 07, 10:23 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 12
Posted By yodaflatbed
does it get easier?

been riding about 3 months total but didn't ride again until 2 weeks ago
and I like it seems like im not progessing too fast, turns mounting
help would be cool anyone here from utah slc...
Showing results 1 to 4 of 4