FLU by Joerg[_2_]
On 2017-11-20 15:11, wrote: Door handles….shopping carts …..everything on the shelves wash before stocking at home …gas...
Spoking wheels by John B.[_3_]
I'm rebuilding a rear (derailier) wheel as, to be frank, I used spokes that were slightly smaller in diameter on the cassette side of the wheel then probably...
New HC Rule by Simon Jester
Rules for Pedestrians: If you are under 25 you MUST look at your smartphone at all times. Whilst looking at you smartphone alll other road users MUST give way...
Yesterday 10:58 AM
by Peter Keller[_3_] Go to last post