Showing results 1 to 25 of 53
Search took 0.09 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Andrew Mell
Forum: Unicycling December 23rd 08, 11:59 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 90
Posted By Andrew Mell
This Week I'll...(commitment thread)

- sej flips
- out side fifths
- 900 unispin
- quad flip.

--
Andrew Mell
Andrew Mell's Profile:...

haha im in as soon as my frame has dried
and my unis back together. (Y)

--
Andrew Mell
Andrew Mell's Profile:...

great to see this thread getting some action.

i thought it had been buried forever.

--
Andrew Mell
Andrew Mell's Profile:...
Forum: Unicycling December 18th 08, 09:49 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 2
Posted By Andrew Mell
elsbet2009

its times like these i wish i was swiss. ^^

--
Andrew Mell
Andrew Mell's Profile:...

MuniAddict;1152263 wrote:
Actually, it's called sarcasm! (And it's "New posts", not "today's
posts" but whatever haha:o)

heheh
its called todays posts if your not signed in ^^
Forum: Unicycling December 18th 08, 02:07 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 46
Posted By Andrew Mell
Video: MUNI v1 - Northstar and Geared Muni

MuniAddict;1152224 wrote:
Wait, maybe we should just do that too haha! One page fits all!

its called todays posts ^^
Forum: Unicycling December 15th 08, 01:50 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 29
Posted By Andrew Mell
Nimbus Rim

i have been using the nimbus rim for about a year.
and its in fine condition.

its funny cause i put my wheel in to the shop today
to get my new KH08 rim put on.

:P
Forum: Unicycling December 14th 08, 12:25 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 20
Posted By Andrew Mell
[AUS] UDC 12 Days of Christmas

the marked price of 750 is the reduced one.

--
Andrew Mell
Andrew Mell's Profile:...

when your in sydney at any time hit me up with a pm.

im always in and around sydney cbd riding so id be happy to come
along and show you around.

:)

--
Andrew Mell
Forum: Unicycling December 5th 08, 10:14 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling

nice raphi. it was a pretty clean spin.

--
Andrew Mell
Andrew Mell's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/16280

[image:
http://c1.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images02/9/l_f560b95ad69b4f62a0b98491df767d04.jpg]
[image:
http://c4.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images02/28/l_259897cba4bc40219d346bbc4e48d087.jpg]

--...
Forum: Unicycling November 30th 08, 11:29 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 11
Posted By Andrew Mell
sideways wheel walk- help!

i find that its easiest to push of with your front foot and lift your
back fooot as you push in a jumping motion.
like eli mentioned i tend to do little jumps.

--
Andrew...
Forum: Unicycling November 27th 08, 09:46 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling

awesome uni's guys.
i love the feeling of getting
something new for my uni.

:)

cant wait for your next video (Y)
Forum: Unicycling November 16th 08, 10:48 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 4
Posted By Andrew Mell
Nsw/sydney Ride

its in Olympic park, they only let unis in with the bmxers and i can
imagine
it being really annoying due to there general fast pace compared to
unis.

--
Andrew...
Forum: Unicycling November 11th 08, 10:44 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling

Uninats 2009 will be in Wollongong, NSW over Easter weekend 10th-13th
April

Venues, timetables and registration information coming soon!

me and Dan were talking with the main organiser and he...
Forum: Unicycling November 11th 08, 06:51 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 65
Posted By Andrew Mell
AUS unicyclist attempts frontflip.

samsta002;1129143 wrote:
I heard about that on facebook but had no idea it would be so big. I
thought it was just uni hockey. I definately would have found a way to
get there if i knew all...
Forum: Unicycling November 10th 08, 10:11 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 65
Posted By Andrew Mell
AUS unicyclist attempts frontflip.

on sunday the 9th at newtown festival a bunch of us were doing a trial
demo with some bikers and reece tried a frontflip on his uni, he had 3
unsuccessful attempts but gave it a shot.

cant upload...
Forum: Unicycling November 3rd 08, 11:23 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 840
Posted By Andrew Mell
Post Your Unis Here!

justins uni reminds me of a mummy.

as in the ancient Egyptian sort.

--
Andrew Mell
Andrew Mell's Profile:...

gah i landed this aobut 1 and a half hours ago
and my laptop has decided that no video software wants
to work.

ever.

haha.
grrrrr.

i shotgun 3rd.
Forum: Unicycling November 2nd 08, 08:02 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 49
Posted By Andrew Mell
2008 540 unispin competition

i can smell the tension.

--
Andrew Mell
Andrew Mell's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/16280
View this thread:...
Forum: Unicycling November 2nd 08, 05:06 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 49
Posted By Andrew Mell
2008 540 unispin competition

im in.

i stomped a 540 earlier today.

i can feel them coming.

--
Andrew Mell
Forum: Unicycling November 2nd 08, 01:19 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling

hey emile what did you use to strip your frame??

--
Andrew Mell
Andrew Mell's Profile:...

buuuuuuump. :)

--
Andrew Mell
Andrew Mell's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/16280
View this thread:...
Forum: Unicycling September 16th 08, 11:46 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 840
Posted By Andrew Mell
Post Your Unis Here!

wooooo.

that looks sick kevin.

--
Andrew Mell
Andrew Mell's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/16280
View this...
Forum: Unicycling September 15th 08, 12:38 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 55
Posted By Andrew Mell
Top 10 Cities in the World for Unicycling

IMO sydney is an awesome place to ride.
there is street, trials and road riding from the city all the way to
the outer west of sydney, and then you hit the blue mountains
and there is muni and XC...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 53