Showing results 1 to 25 of 351
Search took 2.15 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Tyler_N
Forum: Unicycling January 15th 09, 05:18 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 26
Posted By Tyler_N
Orange County, CA MUni ride

MuniAddict;1170728 wrote:
Thanks. :)

There’s a guy named Tyler, who rides on one wheel
He’s learned so darn fast, and with so much zeal
His skills are impressive, but he keeps...
Forum: Unicycling January 15th 09, 04:36 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 26
Posted By Tyler_N
Orange County, CA MUni ride

MuniAddict;1170719 wrote:
Just hop on the bus, it's no fuss,
Take a night train, it's no strain
Pull up the stakes, and do what it takes
Just break through that rusty door-hinge
And come...
Forum: Unicycling January 15th 09, 01:48 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 26
Posted By Tyler_N
Orange County, CA MUni ride

crazyjoe;1170620 wrote:
Cool. It's about 25-30 minutes from your house, judging by where the
charity ride was.

Yea. I live literally across the street from where the charity ride was
held

--
Forum: Unicycling January 15th 09, 01:30 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 26

I'm there.
edit. Or maybe not. It depends on if i get into drivers ed. If i do
then i can't go because i will have class. I might wait until later in
th year to take it though. We will see.

--...
Forum: Unicycling January 15th 09, 12:42 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 2,562
Posted By Tyler_N
Today I... (brag thread)

IUni;1170378 wrote:
...didn't ride with temperature -47C windchill (-53F) :eek:

that sounds cold. Today was nice here in southern california. It was
lower 80's (F). I am probably gonna go...
Forum: Unicycling January 14th 09, 05:53 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 16
Posted By Tyler_N
Where can I buy trials uni tubes?

my LBS has them. Did you check there?

--
Tyler_N

*uniproshop.com*
'' (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QTWXrpx-vnc)
'Backyard Street' (http://www.vimeo.com/2822130)
Forum: Unicycling January 14th 09, 05:45 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 2,562
Posted By Tyler_N
Today I... (brag thread)

made a new video (with a camera that works!!)
Backyard Street

--
Tyler_N

*uniproshop.com*
'' (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QTWXrpx-vnc)
'My latest video!'...
Forum: Unicycling January 13th 09, 03:41 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 2,562
Posted By Tyler_N
Today I... (brag thread)

TODAY I HAD THE MOST FREAKIN' LEGIT STREET SESH. All kinds of new moves.
Filmed in my backyard.

--
Tyler_N

*uniproshop.com*
'' (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QTWXrpx-vnc)
'My latest video!'...
Forum: Unicycling January 13th 09, 12:51 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 2,562
Posted By Tyler_N
Today I... (brag thread)

yesterday i taught myself how to true my wheel and almost landed double
flips:D

--
Tyler_N

*uniproshop.com*
'' (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QTWXrpx-vnc)
'My latest video!'...
Forum: Unicycling January 12th 09, 06:45 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 31
Posted By Tyler_N
Cop impounded my 36er! Got it on FILM!!!

lol terry

--
Tyler_N

*uniproshop.com*
'' (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QTWXrpx-vnc)
'My latest video!' (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e6PPpcKrm1A)
Forum: Unicycling January 12th 09, 04:10 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 38
Posted By Tyler_N
Will you still be riding when you're......

Jeremy R;1169092 wrote:
Are You going into Engineering? Build new unicycles!

thats what i want to do.

I think i will ride for a long time to come but i will eventually reach
a point where i...
Forum: Unicycling January 12th 09, 04:05 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 107
Posted By Tyler_N
unflatering riding pics.

[image:
http://i40.photobucket.com/albums/e211/eatmyfoot6/tylers%20pics/ow.jpg]

--
Tyler_N

*uniproshop.com*
'' (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QTWXrpx-vnc)
'My latest video!'...
Forum: Unicycling January 12th 09, 02:05 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 81
Posted By Tyler_N
Best Photos of 2008

Lutz;1168873 wrote:
Nice pictures especialy the one where you eat pizza is realy interesting
;).

thanks

--
Forum: Unicycling January 11th 09, 09:04 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 81

Here are some really fun...
Forum: Unicycling January 11th 09, 07:31 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 2,562
Posted By Tyler_N
Today I... (brag thread)

lol

--
Tyler_N

*uniproshop.com*
'' (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QTWXrpx-vnc)
'My latest video!' (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e6PPpcKrm1A)
Forum: Unicycling January 11th 09, 06:44 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 2,562
Posted By Tyler_N
Today I... (brag thread)

today i nearly landed a 540 unispin. I also nutted myself badly.

--
Tyler_N

*uniproshop.com*
'' (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QTWXrpx-vnc)
'My latest video!'...
Forum: Unicycling January 7th 09, 03:24 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 31
Posted By Tyler_N
Best Muni/Trials Shoe

5 10 impact2 is amazing. My mom found a bike shop near by where i live
that always keeps them stocked.

--
Tyler_N

*uniproshop.com*
'' (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QTWXrpx-vnc)
'My latest...
Forum: Unicycling January 5th 09, 05:14 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 5
Posted By Tyler_N
For anyone who lives near San Diego-Need your help!

I could to come along and film for you. I only went to cmw one day and i
missed that ride.

--
Tyler_N

*uniproshop.com*
'' (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QTWXrpx-vnc)
'My latest video!'...
Forum: Unicycling January 5th 09, 02:53 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 2,562
Posted By Tyler_N
Today I... (brag thread)

-Yesterday i did some awesome coker muni
-Today i did this...
[image:
http://c4.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images02/10/l_fb2871004e9e4e7f8d0580ddab0a6e27.jpg]
i look scared but it is really the wind...
Forum: Unicycling January 3rd 09, 02:10 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 34
Posted By Tyler_N
15-16 year old riders - click this

So this is just a temporary thread for 15-16 year old riders. I'm fairly
curious of what skill level us young riders are at. Set up a post like
this:

Name:
Age:
Birthday:
Riding Style:
How Long You...
Forum: Unicycling January 3rd 09, 01:59 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 81
Posted By Tyler_N
Best Photos of 2008

me from trials at CMW. I really like...
Forum: Unicycling January 1st 09, 09:10 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 26
Posted By Tyler_N
Happy New Year RSU!

happy new year pacific standard time zoners. off to bed now.

--
Tyler_N

*uniproshop.com*
'' (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QTWXrpx-vnc)
'My latest video!'...
Forum: Unicycling December 31st 08, 09:41 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 11
Posted By Tyler_N
Intro to me...

Tyler_N

*uniproshop.com*
'' (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QTWXrpx-vnc)
'My latest video!' (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e6PPpcKrm1A)
Forum: Unicycling December 31st 08, 09:03 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 26
Posted By Tyler_N
Happy New Year RSU!

i have 12 hours to go

--
Tyler_N

*uniproshop.com*
'' (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QTWXrpx-vnc)
'My latest video!' (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e6PPpcKrm1A)
Forum: Unicycling December 31st 08, 08:38 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 90
Posted By Tyler_N
This Week I'll...(commitment thread)

fix my unicycle.