Enough is enough by Simon Jester
We have a great road network, unfortunately it is infested with cars. I suggest we stop issuing any more driving licences. New drivers can put their name on a...
by Peter Keller[_3_] Go to last post
15 61 UK
6-8 yr old rema tiptop patches- too old? by patrick[_2_]
Just got back to riding after 6 months off and had a couple of problems with patches. Using the usual abrade/clean - alky or acetone then lay down the glue,...
Today 04:10 AM
by David Scheidt Go to last post
1 15 Techniques
Article about SRAM in Forbes by [email protected]
Interesting article on the evolution of...
Today 03:46 AM
by Duane[_4_] Go to last post
6 77 Techniques
Bike Racks. by Tom Kunich[_5_]
I have a 2007 Ford Taurus. So far it only has 62,000 miles on it so I guess it will probably last me the rest of my life. I wanted to get a roof rack for it....
Difference in Handlebar width. by Tom Kunich[_5_]
I have been riding 44 cm handlebars for a very long time. And I have always had sore shoulders after long rides. I changed my LeMond to a 42 as a test and it...