Carbon Fiber wheels by [email protected]
I bought a set of clincher carbon fiber wheels and they are very good. But I would like to get rid of that heavy saddle pack. So I decided to convert to...
by John B. slocomb Go to last post
11 31 Techniques
chain rust by Ned Mantei[_2_]
I have an old bike fitted with "spike" winter tires. This is in action only when there is ice and/or snow on the streets, so where I live about 2 to max. 8...
Today 01:50 AM
by John B. slocomb Go to last post
Why you don't ride in the door zone by Simon Jester
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9hw8Kzw60rE Who was at fault and who should pay the bill?
Performance Goes Chapter 11 by jbeattie
Oh well: https://www.bicycleretailer.com/industry-news/2018/11/15/ase-owner-performance-bicycle-and-asi-file-chapter-11#.W_HVJ-hKjIU -- Jay Beattie.
by John B. slocomb Go to last post
20 37 Techniques
Chain Lube? by John B. slocomb
I wonder whether this product might not be a useful chain lube https://tinyurl.com/yc8dwzfp cheers, John B.
Mudguards for a gravel bike by Andrew Chaplin[_2_]
Could someone suggest an effective model of mudguards, front and rear, for a bike such as thishttp://www.konaworld.com/rove_nrb_dl.cfm? I am hoping to find a...
by Sir Ridesalot Go to last post
10 9 Techniques
Victim Surcharge by Simon Jester
£1 per mile per car paid to the NHS sounds reasonable.
a simple technical solution by AMuzi
doomed to failure, which won't stop...
relation between saddle height and horizontal position by Emanuel Berg[_3_]
If you radically increase the height of the saddle, does it typically make sense to move the saddle a bit forward as well? This is my intuition but I have been...
Settled Science? by Andre Jute[_2_]
What I've been saying since I was a precocious teenager with a column in a national broadsheet is now official:...
148 1,331 Techniques
Pressures of WTB Horizon 650Bx47 tires by Andrew Chaplin[_2_]
Has anyone a pointer to a table of pressures for such a tire? Barring that, a formula for their calculation. The tires have to carry a load of about 100...
Yesterday 05:33 PM
by Andrew Chaplin[_2_] Go to last post
5 126 Techniques
Chain wear and cassette question by Joerg[_2_]
To my amazement a Sachs-Sedis chain will absolutely not exceed 0.5% stretch after more than 5000mi, despite some hills where one has to stand in the pedals....
by Joerg[_2_] Go to last post