Showing results 1 to 25 of 47
Search took 0.06 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: enahs
Forum: Unicycling September 3rd 08, 07:27 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 19
Posted By enahs
Speeding!

My father still has a speeding ticket he got on his bike when he was 10.
It was down a hill that just happened to have a 15 mph school zone on
it.

--...
Forum: Unicycling September 3rd 08, 12:52 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 6
Posted By enahs
Freewheel hub design

If you do some searching on in the galleries there is a video of some
guys who did the same thing you are talking about. It looks real hard
to ride.

--...
Forum: Unicycling August 29th 08, 05:13 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 13
Posted By enahs
Need a new saddle/post for a beginner.

Sounds like you are using a cheap uni. I would say either buy and new
uni, such as a Torker LX, or go to unicycle.com and check too see what
seat options they have. I have a KH seat and the thing...
Forum: Unicycling August 28th 08, 12:52 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 6
Posted By enahs
Pedals for Street

I use Kona jack **** pedals, they were inexpensive and feel great to
ride on.
http://tinyurl.com/5gm5eg

--
enahs
enahs's...

I agree with every one, start with the Torker LX. I started with a 20"
and used it to learn trials type riding to some extent. The down side
to the LX is that it is not made for much abuse, drops...
Forum: Unicycling August 27th 08, 01:53 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 5
Posted By enahs
Torker Lx Hub replacement

I destroyed a LX hub one time too. I realized it was not worth the
money to put into the hub just to break some other portion of the
frame. I got a DX and have been loving it ever since.

--...
Forum: Unicycling August 27th 08, 01:49 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 35
Posted By enahs
Another "geared" uni!

Just imagine the UPD when your pants get caught up in the chain!:eek:

--
enahs
enahs's Profile:...

That is some odd stuff.

--
enahs
enahs's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/12298

I think that this sounds great. I have never even been in the same room
as a 36er let alone taken one for a ride, but as far a raising awareness
of unis it sounds great. I think that some teams...
Forum: Unicycling July 3rd 08, 09:22 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 7
Posted By enahs
Riding awkwardly

I had a very similar problem with twisting when I started out. If you
just practice a lot you will learn to keep straight. I found sections
of sidewalk that had different colored areas as a border...
Forum: Unicycling July 3rd 08, 09:14 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 1
Posted By enahs
Custom Made Titanium Frame's and Seatpost's

Ok, I spent some time at the computer and made this extremely rough
drawing of a uni that I have in mind. It should be attached to this
post. I did not make the spokes or pedal as you can see. I...
Forum: Unicycling July 3rd 08, 07:56 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 4
Posted By enahs
Custom Made Titanium Frame's and Seatpost's

Unislab, I admire the fact that you want to build custom frames but I
also agree with a large number of the posts in this thread. I have
been part of small companies who think that they have the...
Forum: Unicycling July 3rd 08, 07:25 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 3
Posted By enahs
i need to know if i should cut off some inches on my unicycle

As far as actually cutting the seat post, I use a pipe cutter. They
make a nice square cut and usually don't need to be filed on much to
make them look nice.

--...
Forum: Unicycling June 22nd 07, 08:26 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 22
Posted By enahs
shoes

I use DC skate shoes. I also used to have a pair of Emericas that had
great arch support. As far as what shoes to wear I like the flat soles
so just about any flat soled shoe would work for...
Forum: Unicycling June 21st 07, 10:02 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 96
Posted By enahs
Unicycle Design/Creation competition. :D

That is exactly what I was trying to say. I think that you could create
a great touring uni that could shift on the fly.

--...
Forum: Unicycling June 3rd 07, 09:13 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 11
Posted By enahs
new trials uni

I just got a DX and love the thing. A friend just got the Qu-ax and he
likes it too. The difference that I could notice were the qu-ax has
longer cranks and its a tad bit lighter. Other then that...
Forum: Unicycling June 3rd 07, 09:04 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 18
Posted By enahs
What kind of foam is in Koxx/kh saddles?

I work at a seat cover place that does some foam repair for atv and
motorcycle seats, we use an electric bread knife to cut the foam with.
Buy some silicon spray and squirt the knife before you...
Forum: Unicycling June 2nd 07, 07:12 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 96
Posted By enahs
Unicycle Design/Creation competition. :D

Ok, my idea is to use a spokeless wheel design (see picture). But you
could put a stationary post in the middle of the wheel with the cranks
and a set of cogs and a chain. This way you could make a...
Forum: Unicycling June 2nd 07, 06:51 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 24
Posted By enahs
Sponcers?How?

First off I have never been sponsored for any thing, but every one that
I have ever known who has been sponsored either got very little for it
or had to work like mad to keep it. I have competed...
Forum: Unicycling June 2nd 07, 06:26 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 18
Posted By enahs
What kind of foam is in Koxx/kh saddles?

If you are after a block of foam to carve a new seat out of your best
bet is to find an upholster in your area and take the seat to them.
Most likely they will have a foam that is the same density...
Forum: Unicycling June 2nd 07, 06:12 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 16
Posted By enahs
Damn it!

r-cormier wrote:
no that wont help and rubick cubes only take like an hour max. I went to
a chiropractor but now its worse

That is a reason to get better. One hour is weak. If you can get...
Forum: Unicycling May 31st 07, 10:39 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 30
Posted By enahs
Night Rides

I ride almost only at night. It is much cooler out and the day star
can't burn you if you can't see it.

--
enahs
enahs's...

unisk8r wrote:
Like Smokey the GEICO Biker says: Neat!
But the system would have to be made of a semi-solid gas to keep the
weight down.

I agree the weight would be too high, plus imaging...
Forum: Unicycling May 31st 07, 12:00 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 60
Posted By enahs
Annoying idiots on skateboards ....

zfreak220 wrote:
usually the skaters that hassle you are the posers, just trying to look
cool by putting down anything that's not skating.

I agree with that.

--
Forum: Unicycling May 30th 07, 11:58 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 18

Checking the number of threads would imply that the threads on the
spokes were threaded the exact same length. Most likely the difference
is only one millimeter or so. Your best bet is to make sure...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 47