Showing results 1 to 25 of 40
Search took 0.02 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: b2bivy
Forum: Unicycling December 24th 07, 01:01 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 35
Posted By b2bivy
MUni at North America Unicycle Nationals

GizmoDuck wrote:
The Karapoti Classic is a 50km mountainbike race with a MUni category
since 2003:
www.karapoti.co.nz
It takes just over 4hrs :)

Most mountainbike races in the...
Forum: Unicycling October 29th 07, 01:12 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 37
Posted By b2bivy
Muni Rendezvous at Mt Ida, AR Oct. 27th and 28th

I agree - great weather, company, and riding!! I can still feel the
hills in my quads, but not in a bad way. Hopefully we can do this trip
again!!

--...
Forum: Unicycling October 24th 07, 01:55 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 37
Posted By b2bivy
Muni Rendezvous at Mt Ida, AR Oct. 27th and 28th

As of Weds the weather looks great - Friday (24 hours): Showers ending
by midday. Highs in the low 60s and lows in the mid 40s.
Saturday (24 hours): Plenty of sun. Highs in the upper 60s and lows...
Forum: Unicycling October 18th 07, 04:02 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 37
Posted By b2bivy
Muni Rendezvous at Mt Ida, AR Oct. 27th and 28th

solocycles wrote:

How does Mt. Ida handle fall showers?

No expert on the area, but I would guess that it would take a LOT of
rain to make much difference. Thin or non-existent...
Forum: Unicycling October 15th 07, 10:03 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 37
Posted By b2bivy
Muni Rendezvous at Mt Ida, AR Oct. 27th and 28th

Doug wrote:
Are the Texans still coming?

Yes, the last time I talked to them they were still a go, but unsure if
it would be 2 or 3 riders. They work at a large bike shop in Dallas and
have...
Forum: Unicycling September 27th 07, 12:27 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 37
Posted By b2bivy
Muni Rendezvous at Mt Ida, AR Oct. 27th and 28th

Wheel Rider wrote:
Add me to the list. I made a cabin reservation today. Unless I can
recruit someone else from the area it will be just me.

Glad to have you join us! Just so you know it...
Forum: Unicycling September 18th 07, 11:49 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 37
Posted By b2bivy
Muni Rendezvous at Mt Ida, AR Oct. 27th and 28th

BirdFrenzy wrote:
Is Womble 36able?

I would have to say large portions would be.....

--
b2bivy
Forum: Unicycling September 18th 07, 11:47 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 37
Posted By b2bivy
Muni Rendezvous at Mt Ida, AR Oct. 27th and 28th

I have stayed at the cabins before, and though old styling they are
clean. I have one reserved for Fri/Sat, but it is only a 2 bed one and
still waiting to see if another OKC rider is going to...
Forum: Unicycling September 11th 07, 04:24 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 37
Posted By b2bivy
Muni Rendezvous at Mt Ida, AR Oct. 27th and 28th

Memphis Mud wrote:
Cheater.

I explained the orange vest, but I guess I should have explained the
extra wheel. I went with a handicapped friend who needs 2 wheels to
enjoy a trail, and I didn't...
Forum: Unicycling September 7th 07, 07:32 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 37
Posted By b2bivy
Muni Rendezvous at Mt Ida, AR Oct. 27th and 28th

Picture taken near the river bluff views. My back tire is on the trail
and if I let go of my bike it would take me hours to retrieve. These
bluffs are easy to reach since the climbs tend to zig-zag...
Forum: Unicycling August 19th 07, 11:15 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 37
Posted By b2bivy
Muni Rendezvous at Mt Ida, AR Oct. 27th and 28th

Wheel Rider wrote:
Sure looks tempting.........

So give in to temptation....

--
Forum: Unicycling August 9th 07, 01:17 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 37
Posted By b2bivy
Muni Rendezvous at Mt Ida, AR Oct. 27th and 28th

Doug wrote:
I'll be there.

Who else?

I called some Muni riders I met in Moab that are from Dallas, TX and
they plan on being there was well - 2 or 3 more riders...
Forum: Unicycling August 8th 07, 12:42 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 37
Posted By b2bivy
Muni Rendezvous at Mt Ida, AR Oct. 27th and 28th

The weekend of October 27th and 28th plan on meeting at Mt Ida, AR for a
Muni Rendezvous at the Womble Trail. The trail there offers many
options with 200 ft bluff views of the river obtainable by a...
Forum: Unicycling March 21st 07, 11:28 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 14
Posted By b2bivy
Stuff I'm bringing to moab to sell!

MuniAddict wrote:
I thought I'd like them, but I prefer the 661's. I guess I'm in the
minority on this one.:p

I only have a one-sided opinion but 661s it is...

Good idea on bringing stuff...
Forum: Unicycling March 15th 07, 02:05 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 16
Posted By b2bivy
Officially Introducing The Oklahoma Unicycling Club

Hey, Ben I don't see your name on the riders list for Moab, are you
still going?

--
b2bivy
b2bivy's Profile:...

Add hold up well on the hot days....

--
b2bivy
b2bivy's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/11281

Daytripper63 wrote:
Looks like an awsome ride, wish I could have made it.

Just so you know it looks like it will be back next year about the same
time...
Forum: Unicycling March 11th 07, 09:35 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 38
Posted By b2bivy
Moab 2007 flight, car and lodging share thread!

My MTBer co-pilot has cancelled on me so I will be going solo from the
OKC area, and I have an extra bed reserved in a cabin at the Slickrock
Campground. Due to driving a Ford Ranger I only have room...
Forum: Unicycling March 11th 07, 12:30 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 17
Posted By b2bivy
12 Miles of Hell Ride in OKlahoma March 4, 2007

The results are now posted on 12milesofhell.com, but the race director
didn't give us our own category like he said but I'm sure he tried. The
following photo was by the professional photographer...
Forum: Unicycling March 9th 07, 01:03 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 17
Posted By b2bivy
What mountain b**ers have to say about MUni

I like - taking single speed to new heights - would make a great
T-shirt. Recently I was leaving a MTB trail and a MTB rider pulled in
and asked how the trail was. When I replied they were in great...
Forum: Unicycling March 7th 07, 03:23 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 16
Posted By b2bivy
Officially Introducing The Oklahoma Unicycling Club

skilewis74 wrote:
I think you meant hear:

And I think you meant here (I couldn't resist), but really - thanks....

--
b2bivy
Forum: Unicycling March 7th 07, 02:52 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 16
Posted By b2bivy
Officially Introducing The Oklahoma Unicycling Club

skilewis74 wrote:
Is a full write up of the experience in the works?

Maybe not a FULL write-up, but look here...

http://tinyurl.com/2nyce4
Forum: Unicycling March 7th 07, 02:47 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 17
Posted By b2bivy
12 Miles of Hell Ride in OKlahoma March 4, 2007

Well, that is over and done with..... Thanks again to Doug and Peter for
showing up and riding so well - I believe the sport of Muni was well
represented there that day. The good news is that this...
Forum: Unicycling January 22nd 07, 11:46 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 17
Posted By b2bivy
12 Miles of Hell Ride in OKlahoma March 4, 2007

Doug wrote:
Last year my leg was jammed up and caused me to miss this event.

Been training for this year? I regret that I haven't been up to Turkey
Mtn. to ride with you, but I can promise...
Forum: Unicycling January 13th 07, 06:21 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 17
Posted By b2bivy
12 Miles of Hell Ride in OKlahoma March 4, 2007

juggle508 wrote:
Yeah I don;t think I could do much on it since my only "good" unicycle
is a trials/street 20 inch lol.

KH.

Yes, that would be rough even if they do the first course...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 40