Flat repair by Andy
I had to repair a flat. Have some questions. Is it best to apply patch to a completly flat tube? I found a small copper wire in tire. Is there something to...
SHOPPING ADVENTURE AT COSCO by jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein's jew aliash)[_2_]
On Sat, 11 Aug 2018 08:41:36 -0700, "fake vet Scatboi Colon La Edmund J. Burke" wrote: A friend took us there. I won't be...
by Peeler[_2_] Go to last post
11 47 UK
Stolen Bike by CJB
Stolen Bike - a few weeks ago someone left an expensive mountain bike in the car par to our flats. We have stopped at least 2 attempts to steal it by hooded...
by Jimmy Wilkinson Knife[_2_] Go to last post
352 1,472 UK
What is a Scatboi? by Stagger Lee
https://tinyurl.com/y8kxhuyn LOL
Yesterday 02:32 PM