Showing results 1 to 25 of 163
Search took 0.26 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: G-S
Forum: Australia October 15th 09, 12:17 PM Posted to aus.motorcycles,aus.bicycle
Replies: 15
Posted By G-S
Unaugural 8.0 - Forward Notice

BT Humble wrote:

SNIP

Hoping to see some familiar faces, and some new ones, in 2010!

Date noted, not sure If I can make it next time...
will confirm or pike closer to the date.
Forum: Australia May 21st 09, 10:29 AM Posted to aus.motorcycles,aus.bicycle
Replies: 40
Posted By G-S
2009 Unargural in 72 seconds

Marty H wrote:
enjoy

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UOKNCu3Hj1s

tip, press the HD button for better quality

mh

Very Cool Marty!
Forum: Australia May 14th 09, 12:26 AM Posted to aus.motorcycles,aus.bicycle
Replies: 63
Posted By G-S
Best. Unaugural. Ever! (ping Hytram - Marty)

On 14/05/2009 8:57 AM, Moike wrote:
G-S wrote:
GB wrote:
Hytram wrote in
:
On May 12, 7:20...
Forum: Australia May 13th 09, 10:09 PM Posted to aus.motorcycles,aus.bicycle
Replies: 63
Posted By G-S
Best. Unaugural. Ever! (ping Hytram - Marty)

GB wrote:
Hytram wrote in
:
On May 12, 7:20 pm, "Jeff R." wrote:
My ISP is...
Forum: Australia May 10th 09, 10:15 PM Posted to aus.motorcycles,aus.bicycle
Replies: 63
Posted By G-S
Best. Unaugural. Ever!

TimC wrote:

Hah! I understood why the Qlders may have been cold, but I didn't
quite understand why Victorians and Canberrians were cold.

However, I did determine lastnight that a...
Forum: Australia May 10th 09, 10:02 AM Posted to aus.motorcycles,aus.bicycle
Replies: 63
Posted By G-S
Best. Unaugural. Ever!

Zebee Johnstone wrote:
In aus.motorcycles on Sun, 10 May 2009 17:58:41 +1000
G-S wrote:
wrote:
Thanks to all who attended. That was the most...
Forum: Australia May 10th 09, 08:58 AM Posted to aus.motorcycles,aus.bicycle
Replies: 63
Posted By G-S
Best. Unaugural. Ever!

wrote:
Thanks to all who attended. That was the most enjoyable Unaugural
that I can remember.

Thanks for putting such an effort into the Unaugural :-)

I'm gobsmacked that you...
Forum: Australia May 7th 09, 09:49 PM Posted to aus.motorcycles,aus.bicycle
Replies: 49
Posted By G-S
We interrupt this interminable Unaugural 7.0 - roll call, forsomething else.

F Murtz wrote:
Tomasso wrote:
Why is a duck?
I know the answer to "what is the difference of a duck?"
There is no difference one leg is both the same.
(According to my long dead...
Forum: Australia May 5th 09, 10:56 AM Posted to aus.motorcycles,aus.bicycle
Replies: 49
Posted By G-S
Unaugural 7.0 - roll call

Hytram wrote:
On May 5, 7:44 pm, G-S wrote:
moike wrote:
G-S wrote:
Oi!

I'm not a dirt-crazy dual sport hoon!!

I have photos to prove otherwise
Forum: Australia May 5th 09, 10:44 AM Posted to aus.motorcycles,aus.bicycle
Replies: 49
Posted By G-S
Unaugural 7.0 - roll call

moike wrote:
G-S wrote:
wrote:
I'll be shopping for provisions on Friday, so I need to know roughly
how many attendees to expect.

Could we have some sort of...
Forum: Australia May 5th 09, 09:14 AM Posted to aus.motorcycles,aus.bicycle
Replies: 49
Posted By G-S
Unaugural 7.0 - roll call

wrote:
I'll be shopping for provisions on Friday, so I need to know roughly
how many attendees to expect.

Could we have some sort of virtual show of hands?

Thanks.
Forum: Australia April 27th 09, 05:51 AM Posted to aus.motorcycles,aus.bicycle
Replies: 6
Posted By G-S
Unaugural 7.0 - Trophy categories

On 24/04/2009 6:02 PM, Hytram wrote:

However, since this is actually a bonfire event, I would have thought
that the prize would go to someone able to rig a Heath Robinson type
device to...
Forum: Australia August 23rd 08, 10:55 AM Posted to aus.bicycle
Replies: 14
Posted By G-S
2 forms of id with birthdate

terryc wrote:
Interesting questions, what tow forms of ID do you have with your
birthdate on them that does not include your drivers license and your
passport?

Filing in goverment form and...
Forum: Australia July 27th 08, 09:30 AM Posted to aus.bicycle
Replies: 4
Posted By G-S
where can I buy a decent bike stand - exerciser...?

Mal Carter wrote:
Hi all,

I walked into a bike shop yesterday and they wanted $400 for a bike stand
exerciser.

I'm not sure if they have a specific name, but I just want something I...
Forum: Australia June 3rd 08, 10:02 AM Posted to aus.bicycle
Replies: 34
Posted By G-S
Beanie under a helmet

Adam F wrote:
G-S wrote:
Adam F wrote:

Fingers and toes, on the other hand...not so good. Still looking for
a serious glove solution (I mean more serious than icebreaker merino...
Forum: Australia June 2nd 08, 09:51 PM Posted to aus.bicycle
Replies: 22
Posted By G-S
problem with panniers and racks

BT Humble wrote:
G-S wrote:
BT Humble wrote:

I think that the problem is most likely mainly caused by his use of a
(relatively) short-wheelbase bike for touring.
That would explain...
Forum: Australia June 2nd 08, 09:44 PM Posted to aus.bicycle
Replies: 34
Posted By G-S
Beanie under a helmet

Adam F wrote:

Fingers and toes, on the other hand...not so good. Still looking for a
serious glove solution (I mean more serious than icebreaker merino
liners under ski gloves!)-...
Forum: Australia June 2nd 08, 09:12 AM Posted to aus.bicycle

BT Humble wrote:

I think that the problem is most likely mainly caused by his use of a
(relatively) short-wheelbase bike for touring.

That would explain why I have the problem with the...
Forum: Australia June 1st 08, 10:24 AM Posted to aus.bicycle
Replies: 22
Posted By G-S
problem with panniers and racks

Zebee Johnstone wrote:
Their site's help files imply that a big
footed bloke on a mountain bike is going to have problems.

I had this problem with the Giant Cypress city and the panniers. ...
Forum: Australia May 31st 08, 01:28 PM Posted to aus.bicycle
Replies: 44
Posted By G-S
Ride of Silence 2008

Aeek wrote:
On Sat, 31 May 2008 20:07:41 +1000, Dave Hughes
wrote:

On Sat, 31 May 2008 00:36:46 +0000, Zebee Johnstone wrote:

Luckily I have a funny adult...
Forum: Australia May 20th 08, 09:28 AM Posted to aus.bicycle
Replies: 10
Posted By G-S
Got my new toy today :)

ard wrote:
I had one of a very similar design
(*perhaps the same), where the two batteries would "separate" (are
they mounted in series in a single line?) for short period of time if
you went...
Forum: Australia May 18th 08, 08:36 AM Posted to aus.bicycle
Replies: 27
Posted By G-S
Lemmiwinks in Canberra hospital

BT Humble wrote:

Oh and BT's the one into the blue girly drinks.

Not that there's anything wrong with that!

There is now that they are taxed an extra 70%!
Forum: Australia May 18th 08, 04:42 AM Posted to aus.bicycle
Replies: 10
Posted By G-S
Got my new toy today :)

wrote: a load of ****

You are now *plonked*
Forum: Australia May 16th 08, 02:37 PM Posted to aus.bicycle
Replies: 10
Posted By G-S
Got my new toy today :)

D&M JOHNSTON wrote:

Is that the new Fuji Tourer?

Yes it is, the mudguards aren't standard and I changed to pedals to
shimanos with clip ins on one side and platforms on the other and added...
Forum: Australia May 16th 08, 02:30 PM Posted to aus.bicycle
Replies: 10
Posted By G-S
Got my new toy today :)

just us wrote:
So GS where are you off to?
I had a serious thought about getting one of those but had to pre pay it as
we live in the sticks. Looks good! :) Am about to set off on another epic...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 163