Showing results 1 to 25 of 29
Search took 1.65 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: KathySusanka
Forum: Unicycling December 5th 08, 01:15 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 12
Posted By KathySusanka
Any unicyclists in the Macy's parade this year?

Ben, you could have joined us..... It was one of the longer parades
that we do and we did circle A LOT because of the commercials but
otherwise it moved pretty good. When a parade stops, it gives...
Forum: Unicycling December 4th 08, 02:09 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 12
Posted By KathySusanka
Any unicyclists in the Macy's parade this year?

There are no wires along the parade route. They must have moved them at
some time. The huge balloons are pulled down toward the ground by their
handlers to go under the People Mover. It looks like...
Forum: Unicycling November 30th 08, 08:26 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 12
Posted By KathySusanka
Any unicyclists in the Macy's parade this year?

RTUC got a huge amount of news coverage from America's Thanksgiving
Parade in Detroit.
'Channel 4 video, RTUC is featured in part 2 at about 13 minutes...
Forum: Unicycling December 28th 07, 02:16 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 7
Posted By KathySusanka
Who unicycles in Park City, Utah???

I've unicycled in Park City, does that count?

You should be able to find someone:
http://unicycleutah.tripod.com/index.html

--
KathySusanka

Forum: Unicycling August 25th 07, 03:47 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 2
Posted By KathySusanka
Waterford MI, met at dream cruise

Ben (idiorythmic) thought it might be:

"I checked the unicyclist roster he mentions and note that there is a
rider from Waterford listed there; he might be your Dream Cruise
sighting in...
Forum: Unicycling August 24th 07, 02:48 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 73
Posted By KathySusanka
NAUCC 07 - Report

News coverage and some nice pictures from the Muni Ride in Novi:

'Novi News Photo gallery from the Lakeshore Park Muni Ride'
(http://tinyurl.com/ynqyy2)

'City of Novi Press Release - Novi hosts...
Forum: Unicycling August 21st 07, 02:51 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 4
Posted By KathySusanka
starting a uni club

Oh Yeah
'About Setting Up a Unicycle Group in the U.S.'
(http://home.comcast.net/~carol.mclean/Home/clubfaq.htm)

--
KathySusanka

It's never too late to have a happy...
Forum: Unicycling August 21st 07, 02:39 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 4
Posted By KathySusanka
starting a uni club

idiorythmic wrote:
I checked the unicyclist roster he mentions and note that there is a
rider from Waterford listed there; he might be your Dream Cruise
sighting in Waterford. ;)

My...
Forum: Unicycling August 4th 07, 10:09 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 73
Posted By KathySusanka
NAUCC 07 - Report

idiorythmic wrote:
(I'm going to concentrate on getting better at muni because my attempt
on the novice course gave me muni fever):D

I wanna muni!!! I should give it a try even though the...
Forum: Unicycling August 4th 07, 08:30 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 73
Posted By KathySusanka
NAUCC 07 - Report

I have to say again that RTUC wouldn’t be the great crew that we
are without the great leader that we have. Yeah, Wendy!

I had a blast the whole time, loved meeting everyone and...
Forum: Unicycling July 16th 07, 11:14 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 6
Posted By KathySusanka
vener

Here's the download url

http://videos.unicycle.tv/45.vener.wmv

--
KathySusanka

It's never too late to have a happy...
Forum: Unicycling June 29th 07, 04:06 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 76
Posted By KathySusanka
Who will be going to NAUCC?

MuniAddict wrote:
HEy can sombody take care of Morty while I'm gone?

Just bring Morty with you. He can stay at my house and play with the
'dog'...
Forum: Unicycling June 23rd 07, 03:17 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 76
Posted By KathySusanka
Who will be going to NAUCC?

All the information you are seeking can be found at
http://naucc2007.com

In addition to the hotels listed on the web site, some of us are
staying at the
Super 8 Motel - Ann Arbor
2910 Jackson...
Forum: Unicycling June 20th 07, 12:30 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 76
Posted By KathySusanka
Who will be going to NAUCC?

NAUCC is in 'Saline, Michigan' (http://tinyurl.com/yw2dh9), near Ann
Arbor.
http://www.naucc2007.com

--
KathySusanka

It's never too late to have a happy...
Forum: Unicycling June 18th 07, 11:28 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 76
Posted By KathySusanka
Who will be going to NAUCC?

I'm goin'!
John's right, you must participate. You'll be sorry, and bored, if you
don't. At least sign up to race if nothing else.

--
KathySusanka

It's never too late to have a happy...
Forum: Unicycling December 29th 06, 01:58 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 16
Posted By KathySusanka
NAUCC 2007 Information

The website is up but only with tentitive info right now. Put it in your
favorites and check often for updates.
http://www.naucc2007.com

--
KathySusanka

It's never too late to have a happy...
Forum: Unicycling December 29th 06, 01:52 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 5
Posted By KathySusanka
which day at NAUCC?

The web site is still a work in progress but there is already some
preliminary information there. The tentitive schedule is up but
registration is not quite ready.
http://www.naucc2007.com

--...
Forum: Unicycling December 29th 06, 03:18 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 5
Posted By KathySusanka
which day at NAUCC?

Saturday is the Artistic competition and the Bedford Experience. That
would be a good day to be a spectator.

Sunday is the public show and basketball finals, also a good day.

See you there.

--...
Forum: Unicycling December 26th 06, 03:37 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 1
Posted By KathySusanka
Detroit Area Unicycle Lessons start January 13th, 2007

Tell all your friends, family, old college buddies, etc. that hang out
in the Detroit area, RTUC's beginning unicycling lessons start on
January 13th, 2007. This year our gym is in Livonia....
Forum: Unicycling December 22nd 06, 07:29 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 4
Posted By KathySusanka
UniGirls -trials/muni/street video by girls!

I loved the whole thing, music included.
Thank you for sharing it with us.

--
KathySusanka

It's never too late to have a happy...
Forum: Unicycling October 10th 06, 11:06 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 17
Posted By KathySusanka
Help me identify this relic

Ben,
I think it would make a great mailbox post!
I hope you didn't pay much for it.
Kathy

--
KathySusanka

Forum: Unicycling October 8th 06, 03:30 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 2
Posted By KathySusanka
Level Question

Hi Aaron,
You can find the answers to skill level questions he

http://www.unicycling.org/usa/levels/

The answer to your question is yes.

"For Level 7 and above, riders must mount to a skill...
Forum: Unicycling August 28th 06, 09:35 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 24
Posted By KathySusanka
SE Michigan Riders (e.g. Novi Lakeshore Park)

Looks like we're getting rained out tonight. Yes, some of us are wimps
and don't like to ride in the cold rain!

--
KathySusanka

It's never too late to have a happy...
Forum: Unicycling August 25th 06, 03:37 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 24
Posted By KathySusanka
SE Michigan Riders (e.g. Novi Lakeshore Park)

Monday's rides are usually on paved trails. This is just the last Monday
ride I'll set up for the year because it starts to get dark earlier and
the kids will be back in school. We have the gym for...
Forum: Unicycling August 25th 06, 02:18 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 24
Posted By KathySusanka
SE Michigan Riders (e.g. Novi Lakeshore Park)

Everyone is welcome!

--
KathySusanka

KathySusanka's Profile:...