Showing results 1 to 2 of 2
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: b9rel8tor
Forum: Techniques August 6th 09, 05:04 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Replies: 28
Posted By b9rel8tor
Physics (kind of) question

Thanks for the helpful replies!

(It was 100-mile century . . . 50 out/50 back . . . I guess a solo 4-
hour century is out of the question . . . 365 watts for 4 hours! LOL)
Forum: Techniques August 6th 09, 03:50 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Replies: 28
Posted By b9rel8tor
Physics (kind of) question

Greetings from (surprisingly cool) St. Louis!

I have a question about the relative difficulty at increasing speeds
on a bicycle . . .

I recently completed a solo century averaging just over 20mph,...
Showing results 1 to 2 of 2