Showing results 1 to 9 of 9
Search took 0.11 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Dave Rusin
Forum: Rides October 15th 08, 08:07 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.rides
Replies: 10
Posted By Dave Rusin
Boston-NY-DC Route?

In article ,
Sweet Old Bob wrote:

I'm thinking about, not really planning yet a trip for next year
sometime...
Forum: Rides February 19th 08, 06:31 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.rides
Replies: 7
Posted By Dave Rusin
Euro-newbie seeks suggestions

So this year, as I contemplate my annual long bike ride, I am also
planning a business trip, and I realized I could combine both. But
there are logistical questions I've never faced before so I...
Forum: Rides November 5th 07, 06:05 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.rides
Replies: 25
Posted By Dave Rusin
Found - Digital Camera

In article ,
Chris Shearer Cooper wrote:
I found a digital camera by the side of the road near Estes Park, CO, and
would be glad to return...
Forum: Rides May 22nd 07, 08:51 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.rides
Replies: 2
Posted By Dave Rusin
Delaware State Bicycle Routes

On a recent bike trip into Delaware I noticed some signage indicating
state-anointed bicycle routes along roads (e.g. State Road 15).
I was unable to find a map online indicating where these roads...
Forum: Rides December 27th 06, 04:29 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.rides
Replies: 5
Posted By Dave Rusin
Heading Northeast from Philadelphia

So I'm starting to make preliminary plans for a long ride in summer 2007,
and I'm opening the floor to suggestions.

It looks like I will be poised to start in early summer from Philadelphia, PA.
I...
Forum: Rides August 25th 06, 12:16 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.rides
Replies: 16
Posted By Dave Rusin
Trip Report: Key West - Savannah - Arkansas - Milwaukee

In article ,
Ron Wallenfang wrote:

Key West - Savannah - Arkansas - Milwaukee

The "scariest" parts of the trip were
coming...
Forum: Rides August 11th 06, 02:54 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.rides
Replies: 1
Posted By Dave Rusin
Twin bike rental near Petaluma CA?

My wife and I will be spending a week in the general area of
Petaluma / Santa Rosa, California. She has suggested taking
a day or two on bikes. Unfortunately our biking speeds are
very different, so...
Forum: Rides July 29th 06, 04:16 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.rides
Replies: 1
Posted By Dave Rusin
Cycle from London to Berlin to Paris in one day!

In article ,
Sir Ridesalot wrote:

Do you know that it is possible to ride your bicycle from London to
Berlin,...
Forum: Rides July 9th 06, 09:42 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.rides
Replies: 3
Posted By Dave Rusin
North Dakota route 83.

In article ,
Ed Culp wrote:

I want to ride from Minot ND to Garrison ND (AMTRAK to the start of CANDISC).
Route 83 is the direct route. Does...
Showing results 1 to 9 of 9