New Tactical Cycling Maneuver by AMuzi
https://nypost.com/2020/09/24/a-seattle-cop-rode-his-bike-over-a-protesters-head-during/ -- Andrew Muzi www.yellowjersey.org/ Open every day since 1...
Front Brake LH or RH? by AMuzi
https://cyclingindustry.news/rose-bikes-puts-uk-bike-sales-on-hold-over-brake-rules/ -- Andrew Muzi www.yellowjersey.org/ Open every day since 1 April,...
Carbon Fiber wheels and braking by Mark Cleary[_3_]
I have always road basic aluminum clincher wheels. Every once in awhile I get an urge to try CF wheels. First of all is that a bad idea do they really do much...
I approved of a road bike on a sidewalk. by Joy Beeson
This afternoon, I looked across the street, saw a road bike on the sidewalk, and told my companion the rider was doing right. Those narrow tires slice into...
Crash at Worlds Women's TT (spoilers) by Mark J.
One of the major competitors at the World Championships Women's TT had a nasty crash (but expected to "fully recover"). You can see a clear shot in the first...
by Mark J. Go to last post
22 66 Techniques
Dynamics of Wheel Wobble; Might Need To Check Carbon Forks by Bret Cahill
Take an extreme case. To keep the frequency low and the speed safe use a large unbalancing mass and the low spring constant of a MTB shock. Drain the fluid...
Yesterday 08:13 PM
by Bret Cahill Go to last post
0 9 UK
Question: Quality of Campagnolo Mirage components. by Ivars Ulinskis
piektdiena, 1999. gada 19. februāris 09:00:00 UTC+1 Rick Denney rakstīja: On Fri, 19 Feb 1999 09:13:04 -0800, "zracerx" wrote: ...
Preposterous Di2 Problem by Tom Kunich[_2_]
Di2 is a system that relies upon wires to transmit the commands about the system. So you would expect these wires to be available. Ordering them from Amazon,...
by Tom Kunich[_2_] Go to last post
10 68 Techniques
Bicycle Sales by Tom Kunich[_2_]
I just posted my Madone on Craigs list and I couldn't even see it yet and I got an email that bought it. So with my flat bar group that no one is interested...
Yesterday 06:25 PM
by Tom Kunich[_2_] Go to last post
2 47 Techniques
Question: Quality of Campagnolo Mirage components. by Tom Kunich[_2_]
On Tuesday, February 16, 1999 at 12:00:00 AM UTC-8, David Balfoort wrote: S. Evans wrote: David Balfoort wrote: snipped Since 105 and...
Yesterday 06:20 PM
by Tom Kunich[_2_] Go to last post
0 13 Techniques
Question: Quality of Campagnolo Mirage components. by Tom Kunich[_2_]
On Tuesday, February 16, 1999 at 12:00:00 AM UTC-8, Rick Denney wrote: On 14 Feb 1999 21:33:21 GMT, (Trevor Hennessey) wrote: Hi there, ...
Yesterday 06:16 PM
by Tom Kunich[_2_] Go to last post