Showing results 1 to 25 of 43
Search took 0.19 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Joe King[_2_]
Forum: Racing December 26th 09, 07:42 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 7
Posted By Joe King[_2_]
Hey Tom Kunich.....

How are the ribs doin'?
Forum: Techniques December 26th 09, 06:59 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.tech,rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 15
Posted By Joe King[_2_]
ghetto tubeless

wrote in message
I think that there was an article about this in bicycling. However I
say it on you...
Forum: Racing December 26th 09, 06:59 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.tech,rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 15
Posted By Joe King[_2_]
ghetto tubeless

wrote in message
I think that there was an article about this in bicycling. However I
say it on you...
Forum: Racing December 19th 09, 07:49 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 16
Posted By Joe King[_2_]
Off season preparations

" wrote in message
No, not that kind of preparation, dumbasses.

A friend...
Forum: Racing December 19th 09, 02:41 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 10
Posted By Joe King[_2_]
Name one douchebag pro cyclist

"bar" wrote in message
I'll start the bidding with:
Forum: Racing December 19th 09, 02:40 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 10
Posted By Joe King[_2_]
Name one douchebag pro cyclist

"bar" wrote in message
I'll start the bidding...
Forum: Racing October 4th 09, 12:55 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 0
Posted By Joe King[_2_]
Tom Kunich Quote

"Why don't you tell me where you live so that I can come over there and kick
your stupid ass into the next century?"
Forum: Racing October 4th 09, 12:53 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 0
Posted By Joe King[_2_]
Kurgan Gringioni Quote

Dumbass -

I dislike Kunich about as much as you do, but people have been sick of
him for the last 10 years and it hasn't done any good.

good luck,

K. Gringioni.
Forum: Racing October 3rd 09, 10:07 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 0
Posted By Joe King[_2_]
Tom Kunich Quote

"Maybe you can make a chart on how often brain injuries this severe make
full recoveries? Or maybe a chart that shows how great helmets work?"
Forum: Racing October 3rd 09, 10:05 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 0
Posted By Joe King[_2_]
Tom Kunich Quote

"Damn! I wish I knew that when I had my toe smashed by a lawnmower. I was
in the emergency room for over an hour while they tried to find a doctor and
you could hear them on the phone with...
Forum: Racing October 3rd 09, 06:20 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 0
Posted By Joe King[_2_]
TOM KUNICH QUOTE

"Well that really means a lot from someone to frightened to let anyone know
who he really is."
Forum: Racing October 2nd 09, 02:23 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 10
Posted By Joe King[_2_]
George's Red Car

http://twitpic.com/ghhac
Forum: Racing October 1st 09, 02:45 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 1
Posted By Joe King[_2_]
Famous Tom Kunich Quotes

"You will blather on regardless won't you? I don't suppose I should be in
the
least surprised that those who can't tell everyone else what they're doing
wrong."

"So YOU are your brothers keeper are...
Forum: Racing October 1st 09, 01:55 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 0
Posted By Joe King[_2_]
Riders Wanted

http://twitter.com/VC_Montpellier

VC Montpellier elite race team recruiting riders for the 2010 season. If
interested, please email your race CV to
Forum: Racing September 28th 09, 08:58 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 19
Posted By Joe King[_2_]
This is just dumb...

"Uncle Dave" wrote in message
On Sep 28, 4:39 am, "Joe King" wrote:
"Johnny...
Forum: Racing September 28th 09, 04:52 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 0
Posted By Joe King[_2_]
New Team Radio Shack Photos - Lance Armstrong

http://twitpic.com/jfhpp

http://twitpic.com/jfhya

http://twitpic.com/jfi0q

http://twitpic.com/jfi39

http://twitpic.com/jfi4b
Forum: Racing September 28th 09, 04:43 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 11
Posted By Joe King[_2_]
USA! USA!

" wrote in message
On Sep 27, 10:37 am, Susan Walker...
Forum: Racing September 28th 09, 04:39 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 19
Posted By Joe King[_2_]
This is just dumb...

"Johnny Twelve-Point presented by JFT" wrote in
message ...
What I found dumb is listening to Todd Golgulski saying that...
Forum: Racing September 27th 09, 09:32 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 1
Posted By Joe King[_2_]
Worlds RR - Decisive Move

The decisive move came at 7:04:40 on this clip... http://tinyurl.com/ybwgwpb
.... as all the closest followers looked at each other waiting for Cancellara
to time trial everyone back to the Aussie,...
Forum: Racing September 27th 09, 02:25 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 0
Posted By Joe King[_2_]
Wrist Watch

Two lesbians moved in next door. I invited them over to welcome them to the
neighborhood. After dinner they asked how they could repay me with a gift.
I told them I wanna watch. The next day...
Forum: Racing September 24th 09, 02:23 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 59
Posted By Joe King[_2_]
finally

What if the UCI ran Formula 1?

"Johnny Twelve-Point presented by JFT" wrote in
message ...
Forum: Racing September 23rd 09, 11:16 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 3
Posted By Joe King[_2_]
Frank Vandenbroucke Found!!!!!

http://www.hln.be/hln/nl/952/Wielrennen/article/detail/1000592/2009/09/22/Telefonerende-Vdb-over-de-kop-met-vervangwagen.dhtml

"Joe King" wrote in message...
Forum: Racing September 23rd 09, 11:09 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 3
Posted By Joe King[_2_]
Frank Vandenbroucke Found!!!!!

http://www.hbvl.be/nieuws/sport/wielrennen/aid864944/frank-vandenbroucke-crasht-opnieuw-met-wagen.aspx
Forum: Racing September 23rd 09, 04:53 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 13
Posted By Joe King[_2_]
Bradley Wiggins Bike Shop Name Contest

Serious Question: I need some suggestions for names for my bike shop, It's a
Mellow Jonnys type shop, any ideas???????

http://twitter.com/bradwiggins
Forum: Racing September 21st 09, 08:55 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 11
Posted By Joe King[_2_]
Maybe a "big" check wasn't such a good idea in this instance.

"Scott" wrote in message
On Sep 20, 7:09 pm, Ryan Cousineau wrote:
In...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 43