Latest on Australian Mandatory Helmet Law propaganda by James[_8_]
A pack of rabid Mandatory Helmet Law zealots in Australia (Raphael Grzebieta, Jake Olivier (former USian), and some other clown who's name eludes me),...
MIPS helmet by AMuzi
just received this link https://www.bellhelmets.com/cycling/helmets/dirt/full-9-fusion-mips-19 -- Andrew Muzi www.yellowjersey.org/ Open every day...
Today 07:20 AM
by Tosspot[_3_] Go to last post
9 10 Techniques
More on Australia's helmet law propaganda. by James[_8_]
Not sure if I mentioned this, but Professor Raphael Grzebieta has said in a media release that in their as yet unpublished paper, they intend to discredit...
Conbtinental has come out with a GP5000S and a GP5000TL by [email protected]
The first is a clincher while the second is a tubeless. Why should a tubeless tire cost more than a clincher? Not only do they cost more but you can almost...
WHOOPS! https://www.thewestmorlandgazette.co.uk/news/17446482.woman-who-fell-off-mountain-bike-in-whinlatter-forrest-thanks-air-ambulance-and-mountain-rescue-team/ by Mike Vandeman[_4_]
Woman who fell off mountain bike in Whinlatter Forrest thanks air ambulance and mountain rescue team By Celia Powell See all 4 images 0 comment A WOMAN...
Today 04:32 AM
by Mike Vandeman[_4_] Go to last post
0 1 Mountain Biking
Fisti-mouths by [email protected]
Exactly why has this group become on of little more than arguments? Frank and a few others seem to be taking offense at virtually anything. While I certainly...
Today 12:41 AM
by John B. Slocomb Go to last post
6 45 Techniques
Fake video by TMS320
https://uk.yahoo.com/news/unbelievable-close-call-between-car-010002730.html Someone in the comments section has got the drift.
Continental GP5000's by [email protected]
Yesterday I received the GP5000's from Bike-Components in Germany. They didn't get here terribly fast but that was because they went via the German Postal...
Front cracking noise by Tanguy Ortolo
Hello again, I have finished repairing my front hub dynamo, that was making a cracking or clicking noise, and that eventually started to produce a high drag...
Yesterday 06:23 PM
by Tosspot[_3_] Go to last post
3 9 Techniques
Chicago bike shops under attack by AMuzi
https://wbbm780.radio.com/lincoln-park-bike-shop-burglary-second-time yikes! -- Andrew Muzi www.yellowjersey.org/ Open every day since 1 April, 1971
Front cracking noise by Tanguy Ortolo
Hello all, Final update, now that I have opened, cleaned and replaced the balls in my front hub dynamo that was making cracking or clicking noises. The hub...
Yesterday 02:51 PM
by Tanguy Ortolo Go to last post
0 9 Techniques
A nice afternoon by Mr Pounder Esquire
Took the dog out for a walk and there was a bicycle lying on the middle of the footpath. I could have tripped over this silly thing, but I managed to walk...