Showing results 1 to 25 of 109
Search took 3.25 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: mike
Forum: Marketplace May 8th 09, 02:42 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.marketplace
Replies: 0
Posted By mike
New Flite Saddle $75

This is current year model Flite - test ridden and removed - as new.
Buyer pays shipping.
Forum: Marketplace May 8th 09, 02:41 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.marketplace
Replies: 1
Posted By mike
Disc Hub $12; Shimano Brake Lever Hoods Free!

High quality disc mountain bike hub 32 spoke new, never built.

Black Shimano hoods for older Shimano SLR levers - you pay shipping.
Forum: Marketplace May 8th 09, 02:38 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.marketplace
Replies: 0
Posted By mike
Fs/T: Shimano PD-6401 Pedals - Look Style

Excellent condition pedals for the Shimano-Look style pedal lover. No
cleats, peds are like new with some minor scuffing, perfect bearings,
and all the coating intact. $30 plus shipping Trade for...
Forum: Marketplace April 20th 09, 02:15 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.marketplace
Replies: 0
Posted By mike
FS: 2006 Schwinn Fastback Pro F/F/HS/SP M/L 56 $265

Excellent condition high end race frame with carbon rear stays, full
carbon fork, and Carbon Post. Awesome color scheme. Complete bikes
using this frame go for $800-1500 depending on condition. ...
Forum: Marketplace April 20th 09, 02:11 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.marketplace
Replies: 0
Posted By mike
Raleigh Frame $65 Sport ~55cm

I have for sale a Raleigh road frame Silver and black - with seatpost
in ~55cm size. This is steel wth forged dropouts and eyelets for
racks and fenders. It has a cromo fork and the HS is included....
Forum: Marketplace February 14th 09, 02:07 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.marketplace
Replies: 0
Posted By mike
FS: Dura Ace 25th Anniv Pedals - Two pair + Cleats - Make offer

I have two pair of DA 25th Anniv pedals SPD-R and SM-SH91 cleats. One
of the pairs is brand new, the other is used in good cosmetic
condition and exc working condition. I have two sets of new...
Forum: Marketplace February 14th 09, 02:01 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.marketplace
Replies: 0
Posted By mike
FS: DeMarchi Contour-Lite Jacket - Large 65% off retail - as new

Best Quality jacket - like new; a little too big for me. Worn 3x
before I got smaller size. Fits more like a US Large - at least
bigger than a standard medium. 42 chest should be an easy fit. ...
Forum: Marketplace January 20th 09, 01:27 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.marketplace
Replies: 0
Posted By mike
Sale or Trade: Gore Windstopper Booties XL ~44

I have a new pair of Gore Windstopper shoe covers that are a touch
small for me - they fit on my size 45 shoes, but the zipper is tight.
They should fit up to size 44 very well. I'd like to trade...
Forum: Marketplace January 11th 09, 03:24 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.marketplace
Replies: 0
Posted By mike
FS: 2006 Schwinn Fastback Pro F/F/HS/SP - M/L 56 $290

Excellent condition - ridden for about 3 weeks in the last 2 years.
Has a few rubs, but is a great looking orange and black - go...
Forum: Marketplace November 26th 08, 11:47 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.marketplace
Replies: 0
Posted By mike
FS or Trade: NOS Shimano Sante Brake Levers

These levers are new, still in bags and ready for your SS or authentic
rebuild. These are not classic, but are hard to find and match for
complete groups. I'd like to use them as a partial trade...
Forum: Marketplace October 26th 08, 04:04 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.marketplace
Replies: 0
Posted By mike
FS: Carbon Post 31.6 - $19

I have a carbon post from a Schwinn Fastback Pro 350mm - light use -
sell for $19 plus a few to ship.
Forum: Marketplace October 26th 08, 03:59 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.marketplace
Replies: 0
Posted By mike
WTT: Ritchey WCS Seatpost 31.6 for 27.2

I have a new frame and my spare Ritchey WCS seatpost doesn't fit it.
Anyone looking to trade a 27.2 post for a 31.6?I have the Ritchey -
like new (Alu), and a generic carbon in 31.6 that I will trade...
Forum: Marketplace October 25th 08, 01:31 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.marketplace
Replies: 1
Posted By mike
WTB: Headset Conversion from 1.25 to 1.125

My tandem has a 1 1/4 threaded headset. I'd like to go to threadless
without having to spend $600+ dollars for a new fork and HS, so I'm
looking for inserts to convert the headtube diameter to 1 1/8...
Forum: Marketplace October 23rd 08, 11:32 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.marketplace
Replies: 0
Posted By mike
FS: 2006 Schwinn Fastback Pro F/F/HS/SP - M/L 56

Exc condition M/L Schwinn frame w/matching fork and integrated HS with
carbon seatpost. Super light and stiff Aluminum main frame with
carbon stays and full carbon fork. This is painted in a great...
Forum: Marketplace May 12th 08, 02:44 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.marketplace
Replies: 0
Posted By mike
FS: Ultegra 6600 (10-Speed) and R700 Compact Cranks $62

Both in VG/Exc condition and 175mm.

Ultegra is 39x53 and $62

R700 is 50X34 and $75

Email for pics

Mike
Forum: Marketplace April 28th 08, 12:06 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.marketplace
Replies: 0
Posted By mike
FS: DeMarchi Contour-Lite Jacket Large - As New $49 ($149 Retail)

This is a nice - warm but lightweight jacket with all the fancy
breathable fabrics. Worn twice - size Large a little big for me so it
fits like a large US. It says 39-40", but I think 41-42" is...
Forum: Marketplace April 27th 08, 11:58 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.marketplace
Replies: 0
Posted By mike
FS: Ultegra 6600 (10-Speed) Crank $62

Ultegra Crank 175 53x39 in good/very good condition. Used for a
season and has some rub marks from my shoes. Does not include BB.
Shipping is $7 to lower 48. Email me for pics.

Mike
Forum: Marketplace March 19th 08, 01:53 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.marketplace
Replies: 0
Posted By mike
WTB or Trade and FS: Stem 100mm 31.8 - New or as new

I have several stems available for trade in different lengths. I need
a 100mm 31.8 for my road bike.

What I have to trade - or sell:

Ritchey WCS 120mm 31.8 Exc condition - light use $34
Ritchey...
Forum: Marketplace March 8th 08, 12:28 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.marketplace
Replies: 0
Posted By mike
New De Marchi Contour Light Jacket - Large $49=

I've got a like-new DeMarchi Contour Light Winter/Cool weather Jacket
that I've worn twice. Nice and warm without being heavy. I'm 5ft 9 165
and it fit loosely on me. Sized as large. Retails for $129...
Forum: Marketplace March 8th 08, 12:26 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.marketplace
Replies: 0
Posted By mike
FS: Carbon Road Forks 1 1/8 New and Exc $55+

I've got a Profile AC (all carbon), new in the box, 335g fork -
retails ~$300 - selling for $89. All black w/never been cut steerer.
Also have a Lemond with alloy 220mm steerer. Perfect condition...
Forum: Marketplace January 19th 08, 04:59 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.marketplace
Replies: 1
Posted By mike
FS: Descente Spirit Shelter Jacket M - New $52

I got this for Xmas, but found an Assos jacket with a little better
fit. Measures 21" armpit to armpit with 29" sleeve from base of
collar to end of sleeve. Has zippers on the arms, 3 pockets plus...
Forum: Marketplace January 19th 08, 04:48 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.marketplace
Replies: 0
Posted By mike
FS/T: Stems, Bars Ritchey, Specialized; FSA

I need a 120mm High end OS stem. I have for sale or trade:

Ritchey Comp OS 120 - new model - New $15

Specialized 120 26.0 clamp (off a Spec Langster) $15

Ritchey Pro 100, 26.0 clamp - new...
Forum: Marketplace January 13th 08, 11:11 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.marketplace
Replies: 0
Posted By mike
Look Cleats -fixed; Bar-end brake levers; Stems; Bars

Two pair Look fixed (black) pedal cleats one set new 2d set slightly
used. I won't use them, and can't seem to toss them. You get them
for BO plus shipping - trades?

2 sets of DiaCompe bar end...
Forum: Marketplace January 13th 08, 09:11 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.marketplace
Replies: 0
Posted By mike
FS: Ritchey Comp Stem 120/31.8 New; FSA Wing Pro Alloy Bar; TruvativeElita Crank

Stem is new for OS bars $14

Bar is 42 with the flat top - and was used for 2 months - $19

Crank was on a spare bike - used a number of times, but in great shape
175 53x39 ISIS $29

ISIS BB...
Forum: Marketplace January 11th 08, 03:21 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.marketplace
Replies: 0
Posted By mike
FS: Ritchey WCS Seat Post 27.2/250 New; Truvative Elita Crank

New Ritchey WCS alloy post 27.2 x 250. As Light as most carbon and
more durable. $29 plus shipping.

Truvative Elita used VG/Exc crank - 175 arms with 130BCD (not
compact) 39x53 rings. Great...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 109