Showing results 1 to 25 of 217
Search took 0.49 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Jeremy R
Forum: Unicycling January 16th 09, 03:32 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 17
Posted By Jeremy R
KH SYM cranks snag pants

I think english english pants = boxers/groin!

--
Jeremy R

'661' (http://www.sixsixone.com/)
'MountainUni' (http://www.mountainuni.com/splash.asp)
spam ban kaboom -...
Forum: Unicycling January 15th 09, 04:42 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 26
Posted By Jeremy R
Orange County, CA MUni ride

If everyone who goes puts it 5 bucks, im sure youd have plenty of money
to go! +, you might get some bigger donations!

--
Jeremy R

'661' (http://www.sixsixone.com/)
'MountainUni'...
Forum: Unicycling January 12th 09, 04:07 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 41
Posted By Jeremy R
The invent a trick comp!

padst3r;1169139 wrote:
Unicycle Dance Moves SUCKS

Hahahahahahahahaha!

--
Jeremy R
Forum: Unicycling January 12th 09, 02:39 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling

Emile.m;1169082 wrote:
15-20: Street & Trial & Freestyle
20-40: Freestyle, Muni and a bit of trial
40+: Freestyle if I can still do some, Muni and distance

I want to unicycle as a carrer,...
Forum: Unicycling January 11th 09, 10:11 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 334
Posted By Jeremy R
Best Uni Photo thread

Effi;1168339 wrote:
Ok I will try to ride with music, I have never done it before.

I know there are meetings, maybe when I get better:D

Go now, youll get 10X better with other riders!

--
Forum: Unicycling January 11th 09, 09:37 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 38
Posted By Jeremy R
Will you still be riding when you're......

Untill I die.

--
Jeremy R

'661' (http://www.sixsixone.com/)
'MountainUni' (http://www.mountainuni.com/splash.asp)
spam ban kaboom -...
Forum: Unicycling January 11th 09, 08:46 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 41
Posted By Jeremy R
The invent a trick comp!

Haha, did my dance moves blow your mind?

--
Jeremy R

'661' (http://www.sixsixone.com/)
'MountainUni' (http://www.mountainuni.com/splash.asp)
spam ban kaboom -...
Forum: Unicycling January 11th 09, 05:45 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 0
Posted By Jeremy R
The invent a trick comp!

Watch it on Youtube.

YouTube - Unicycle
Dance Moves

--
Jeremy R

'661' (http://www.sixsixone.com/)
Forum: Unicycling January 11th 09, 05:43 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 41
Posted By Jeremy R
The invent a trick comp!

Any Terrain;1168508 wrote:
My Fav so far... (are there any other (real) entires?)

I may have to sig that.

--
Jeremy R
Forum: Unicycling January 11th 09, 05:37 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling

Tiiiiiight

--
Jeremy R

'661' (http://www.sixsixone.com/)
'MountainUni' (http://www.mountainuni.com/splash.asp)
spam ban kaboom -...
Forum: Unicycling January 11th 09, 02:07 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 65
Posted By Jeremy R
America's Got Talent Looking for Unicyclists

Jackie, i'm going to +.5 you there. Theres some proof you are brain
dead.

edit: and tholub, Familiarize yourself with the word OXYMORON.

--
Jeremy R

'661' (http://www.sixsixone.com/)
Forum: Unicycling January 11th 09, 12:44 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 65
Posted By Jeremy R
America's Got Talent Looking for Unicyclists

tholub;1167776 wrote:
I'm pretty sure that the companies who spend billions on advertising
know more about what works than you do.

If they knew how to do it effectively, than why do they have...
Forum: Unicycling January 11th 09, 12:39 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 65
Posted By Jeremy R
America's Got Talent Looking for Unicyclists

Ducttape;1167814 wrote:
What if I got sponsored by Pepsi? lol(I still haven't figured out how to
contact them about that by the way haha)

*Although we currently have all of our national...
Forum: Unicycling January 10th 09, 08:38 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 14
Posted By Jeremy R
Enligsh revisors for Unicycle website needed!

I got it off the webpage.... Ill upload it

go on aim

--
Jeremy R

'661' (http://www.sixsixone.com/)
'MountainUni' (http://www.mountainuni.com/splash.asp)
Forum: Unicycling January 10th 09, 08:07 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 14
Posted By Jeremy R
Enligsh revisors for Unicycle website needed!

Hey, I translated and revised the flat article

--
Jeremy R

'661' (http://www.sixsixone.com/)
'MountainUni' (http://www.mountainuni.com/splash.asp)
spam ban kaboom -...
Forum: Unicycling January 10th 09, 04:42 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 14
Posted By Jeremy R
Enligsh revisors for Unicycle website needed!

Sign me up?

--
Jeremy R

'661' (http://www.sixsixone.com/)
'MountainUni' (http://www.mountainuni.com/splash.asp)
spam ban kaboom -...
Forum: Unicycling January 9th 09, 05:33 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 116
Posted By Jeremy R
Road Unicycle Set-Up and T7 Handle Modification

How about a telescoping wide handle with a device that when you squeeze
the handle grip, it pumps air into the rod, telescoping it out.

--
Jeremy R

'661' (http://www.sixsixone.com/)
'MountainUni'...
Forum: Unicycling January 9th 09, 05:20 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 8
Posted By Jeremy R
QU-AX Unicycle Available

He'll be on tommorow.

--
Jeremy R

'661' (http://www.sixsixone.com/)
'MountainUni' (http://www.mountainuni.com/splash.asp)
spam ban kaboom -...
Forum: Unicycling January 8th 09, 10:52 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 8
Posted By Jeremy R
QU-AX Unicycle Available

At what price? (I am verry interested.)

edit: and when?

--
Jeremy R

'661' (http://www.sixsixone.com/)
'MountainUni' (http://www.mountainuni.com/splash.asp)
Forum: Unicycling January 8th 09, 10:48 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 8
Posted By Jeremy R
QU-AX Unicycle Available

Will you have the 36er?

--
Jeremy R

'661' (http://www.sixsixone.com/)
'MountainUni' (http://www.mountainuni.com/splash.asp)
spam ban kaboom -...
Forum: Unicycling January 7th 09, 02:32 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 41
Posted By Jeremy R
The invent a trick comp!

Unfortunately, its not a leg wrap. watch closely. But i guess dan
heaton does it too?

--
Jeremy R

'661' (http://www.sixsixone.com/)
'MountainUni' (http://www.mountainuni.com/splash.asp)
spam ban...
Forum: Unicycling January 7th 09, 02:23 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 41
Posted By Jeremy R
The invent a trick comp!

YouTube - Death By
Klezmer

--
Jeremy R

'661' (http://www.sixsixone.com/)
'MountainUni' (http://www.mountainuni.com/splash.asp)
spam ban kaboom - Gilby
Forum: Unicycling January 6th 09, 11:26 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 9
Posted By Jeremy R
Wheel Walk Unicycle. (Home Made)

Awesome!

--
Jeremy R

'661' (http://www.sixsixone.com/)
'MountainUni' (http://www.mountainuni.com/splash.asp)
spam ban kaboom -...
Forum: Unicycling January 6th 09, 01:09 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 235
Posted By Jeremy R
Pictures of your latest ride

uniFREAK134;1164965 wrote:
only picture of me doing trials i have

It looks like you failed.

--
Jeremy R
Forum: Unicycling January 6th 09, 12:12 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling

i packed my trials in right with my clothes.