Showing results 1 to 4 of 4
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Astro Doctor
Forum: Mountain Biking March 19th 07, 01:33 PM Posted to alt.mountain-bike
Replies: 0
Posted By Astro Doctor
Bob Rogers and Ridey - Same Person?

Hey Bob,

Where you at? I've got more info on Ridey for you. Some juicy stuff too.

Let's meet for a beer and discuss it. I've got a free plane ticket.
Forum: Mountain Biking March 16th 07, 07:37 PM Posted to alt.mountain-bike
Replies: 34
Posted By Astro Doctor
stunning Denver weather - 72 degrees and heaven

"Bob Rogers" wrote:

"Astro Doctor" wrote in message
Zahn is not getting there on a bike.

Forum: Mountain Biking March 16th 07, 02:48 PM Posted to alt.mountain-bike

"Bob Rogers" wrote:

"Astro Doctor" wrote in message

1. 11/15/2006 Golden Land Ventures to...
Forum: Mountain Biking March 16th 07, 01:47 AM Posted to alt.mountain-bike
Replies: 34
Posted By Astro Doctor
stunning Denver weather - 72 degrees and heaven

"Bob Rogers" wrote:

"Ride-A-Lot" wrote in message
autorun wrote:
autorun...