Showing results 1 to 25 of 239
Search took 0.49 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Chris.James
Forum: Unicycling November 27th 07, 11:40 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 9
Posted By Chris.James
Finally got a uni!!

well which one was it? was the uni coming out in the front? if so, lean
forward more. If it is coming out in the back, lean backwards some.

--
Chris.James

johnfoss wrote:
If you ignore...
Forum: Unicycling November 27th 07, 08:41 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 27
Posted By Chris.James
Exciting News for 36" enthusiasts

new source for airfoils? maybe? hopefully?

maybe KH is coming out with a 36er?

those two are my bet

--
Chris.James
Forum: Unicycling November 24th 07, 04:26 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling

a helmet and wrist guards.

--
Chris.James

johnfoss wrote:
If you ignore science, it's like you're trying to convince us of
Intelligent Design...
Forum: Unicycling November 23rd 07, 07:15 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 7
Posted By Chris.James
Unirally! cheap.

that is a great game! so much fun. Your thumbs start to hurt after
awhile though.

--
Chris.James

johnfoss wrote:
If you ignore science, it's like you're trying to convince us of
Intelligent...
Forum: Unicycling November 23rd 07, 05:29 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 14
Posted By Chris.James
I need your suggestions!

for commuting, the best would be a 29er or a 36er. But that would be
very hard to learn on.

http://www.unicycle.com/shopping/shopexd.asp?id=675

the torker lx (24 or 20 inch) is very good, and from...
Forum: Unicycling November 23rd 07, 05:02 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 6
Posted By Chris.James
Need street and muni footage!

Well, the vid was done a few weeks ago and I did my presentation on
monday the 5th. I liked the video but, I really didnt like my
presentation. It wasnt my best work. Unfortunately I didnt get...
Forum: Unicycling November 20th 07, 04:10 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 63
Posted By Chris.James
Fags ride unicycles!

manon1wheel wrote:
wow true story?
ill be sure not to mess with you.

hes got to be the only person ever to be hit in the heas with a schumpf

-Riley

thats one expensive bludgeon
Forum: Unicycling November 18th 07, 12:21 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 52
Posted By Chris.James
white KH handles

mornish wrote:
no you couldn't. powder coats are baked on. I dont think you can bake
plastic haha.

would spray paint work for any amount of time?

probably not, unless you coated it...
Forum: Unicycling November 15th 07, 02:25 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 16
Posted By Chris.James
Stripping colour off riding shoes...

what size are they by the way

--
Chris.James

johnfoss wrote:
If you ignore science, it's like you're trying to convince us of
Intelligent Design...
Forum: Unicycling November 14th 07, 11:12 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 16
Posted By Chris.James
Stripping colour off riding shoes...

Borgschulze wrote:
I wouldn't wear them, reminds me of the lime green shoes I see a few of
the "Gangster" kids wearing at my school, you know the kids who wear
their pants below their ass...
Forum: Unicycling November 14th 07, 10:49 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 59
Posted By Chris.James
Stopped by the Police

CoreTechs wrote:

He told me to pull over and asked for ID. I asked him what I was being
stopped for and he told me that it was for dangerous driving. I asked
him to see if a unicycle was...
Forum: Unicycling November 14th 07, 10:13 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 16
Posted By Chris.James
Stripping colour off riding shoes...

Brian O. wrote:
I totally agree, those look totally sweet. If you really wanted to you
could duct tape them.

those things are completely awesome. I dont think you should change
them at...
Forum: Unicycling November 10th 07, 02:15 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 3
Posted By Chris.James
Tire pressure

AncientMuniDude wrote:
What is a good starting tire pressure for muni riding on a 24" x 3.0
Wildfire tire. Just ride the trails. Nothing fancy.

ride where you dont bottom out on drops. I...
Forum: Unicycling November 9th 07, 03:10 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 15
Posted By Chris.James
"Muni Speed: 7.5 mph" Newspaper Article

im gonna feel like an idiot when you tell me, but what does muni stand
for?

edit: nvm i got it. wikipedia to the rescue

--
Chris.James

johnfoss wrote:
Forum: Unicycling November 9th 07, 03:08 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 50
Posted By Chris.James
16 inch nimbus trials or 20 inch nimbus trials?

skilewis74 wrote:
True you can't get any Torker parts for the DX, but you can get any of
the parts from other manufacturers.

Frame - any flat (not freestyle) or trials (eg. 'Nimbus'
Forum: Unicycling November 9th 07, 01:23 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 50
Posted By Chris.James
16 inch nimbus trials or 20 inch nimbus trials?

maximus unius wrote:
Get your LBS to order it from Seatle Bike Supply.

Get your LBS to order it from Seatle Bike Supply.

Get your LBS to order it from Seatle Bike Supply...
Forum: Unicycling November 9th 07, 01:12 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 50
Posted By Chris.James
16 inch nimbus trials or 20 inch nimbus trials?

nimbus. You can actually buy parts for it. My dx, im basically stuck
with what i have. You cant buy a new dx frame for it. You cant buy new
cranks. You cant buy a new hub. You cant buy a new rim. you...
Forum: Unicycling November 7th 07, 03:02 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 18
Posted By Chris.James
hello and questions about my Hunter 700c unicycle

john_childs wrote:
If centralvalley is getting the frame made custom it might be better to
get the frame made for 42mm bearings and use the 'UDC bearing shim'
Forum: Unicycling November 4th 07, 08:00 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 135
Posted By Chris.James
Freestyle Discussion Thread

Jerrick wrote:
I hope there was sarcasm in both of the 1440 unispins posts.

That video is very fake. People dont float, nor do they travel back and
forth with a uni while...
Forum: Unicycling November 3rd 07, 09:59 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 15
Posted By Chris.James
Obscured by Clouds

what doesnt work about it

--
Chris.James

johnfoss wrote:
If you ignore science, it's like you're trying to convince us of
Intelligent Design...
Forum: Unicycling November 3rd 07, 09:28 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 21
Posted By Chris.James
How did you learn?

johnfoss wrote:
I learned in Michigan also. Don't remember what time of year I started,
but it was in the weather-proof basement. My unicycle was a P.O.S. so
progress was incredibly slow and I...
Forum: Unicycling November 3rd 07, 06:41 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 27
Posted By Chris.James
Uni the dog died

Im so sorry. I have a dog and i know how much they are a part of the
family. She looks sweet and beautiful

--
Chris.James

johnfoss wrote:
If you ignore science, it's like you're trying to...
Forum: Unicycling November 3rd 07, 04:02 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 19
Posted By Chris.James
A Distance Unicycling idea...

i would say either the torker ax 29 or one of the nimbus 29ers. For xc
muni i would go with the the isis hub one. Unfortunately it doesnt come
with a knobbly tire, which i find is kinda weird. But,...
Forum: Unicycling November 3rd 07, 01:44 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 6
Posted By Chris.James
Dropping Form

Hows does one learn good dropping form? I was trying some drops today
(from 1 and a half to 3 feet) and i just could not escape from a drop
unscathed. On the 3 foot attempt i hurt the arch in my foot...
Forum: Unicycling November 3rd 07, 01:26 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 7
Posted By Chris.James
help

http://www.unicycling.org/airseat/

try this

yes the lx seats are the same thing as the miyata seat

--
Chris.James
Showing results 1 to 25 of 239