Showing results 1 to 25 of 258
Search took 2.61 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Matt_V
Forum: Unicycling January 11th 09, 11:32 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 9
Posted By Matt_V
Big(ish) rolling hops

I made a thread similar to this one a while ago. It has some pretty
good advice that you might find helpful.

http://www.unicyclist.com/forums/showthread.php?t=74027

--
Matt_V

-Matt:D
Forum: Unicycling January 3rd 09, 08:49 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 81
Posted By Matt_V
Best Photos of 2008

Wow those were some really nice pictures. My favourites were madison's
where the uni was sitting on the beach ( I have it as my background
now), the night basketball, where's waldo, and turtle's...
Forum: Unicycling November 26th 08, 09:48 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 29
Posted By Matt_V
Do you guys ACTUALLY get mad??

I usually don't mind stupid jokes, unless I am in a bad mood or am
frustrated. It also depends on the way they say it. If it is an old
person just trying to be nice, I don't mind. But I hate it...
Forum: Unicycling November 11th 08, 12:56 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 23
Posted By Matt_V
***75cm High Jump Competition***

I'm still trying aswell. I got 66, I just need to find something that's
75 to try jumping onto...

--
Matt_V

-Matt:D
My msn: - Add me if you wish
|'My Uni'
Forum: Unicycling October 30th 08, 12:41 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 15
Posted By Matt_V
local skate park says no to unis and bikes !

What exactly happened when you went to the park? Did you just see a
sign that said no bikes, or was there a guard type person there that
kicked you out?

If it's just a sign, just keep riding there...
Forum: Unicycling September 1st 08, 05:14 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 78
Posted By Matt_V
yahhh!!!! My first 100 yrd rail grind!!

Maybe he didn't slide along it all with momentum, but instead he just
kept stopping and kind of used his body weight to "shift" himself along
the rail foot by foot. Then he jumped off at the end and...
Forum: Unicycling August 19th 08, 08:01 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 21
Posted By Matt_V
Dan Heaton on TV

That's so awesome. A Tv commercial will give the sport so much more
reconition, and this one is perfect for it.

Good job dan

--
Matt_V

-Matt:D
Forum: Unicycling July 27th 08, 04:32 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 7
Posted By Matt_V
Would you buy this dvd?

I think I would buy one. As long as the quality of the tutorials was
good. I liked your 720 tutorial, but I didn't really think that your
crankflip and doubleflip tutorials were very helpful. ...
Forum: Unicycling July 19th 08, 03:14 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 0
Posted By Matt_V
KH 2008 Uni Product Launch

Everything sounds good. A handle that didn't have a hole in it would be
nice though.

--
Matt_V

-Matt:D
My msn: - Add me if you wish
|'My Uni'...
Forum: Unicycling June 18th 08, 04:30 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 2
Posted By Matt_V
900 uni-spin competition

unicycledood wrote:
Its obviously Luke. And its obviously just a blind 540, you can tell by
looking at his hands before he spins. Grrrrr hard trick.

I'm not talking about the trick, someone...
Forum: Unicycling June 18th 08, 04:17 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 2
Posted By Matt_V
900 uni-spin competition

It defenlty looks like Luke, and he seems to be in the same place as he
filmed the spot the difference video, but it isn't the same one.
http://ca.youtube.com/watch?v=GAX3eH1fe14 if you look closely...
Forum: Unicycling June 16th 08, 09:51 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 1
Posted By Matt_V
Wow I'm in another magazine, but had no idea!

That's cool, I will defently need your autograph if I ever meet you,
because you will defently be famous one day.

--
Matt_V

-Matt:D
My msn: - Add me if you wish
|'My...
Forum: Unicycling June 13th 08, 04:09 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 49
Posted By Matt_V
**36inch(91.4cm) SI static jump Comp**

unibikeling wrote:
and i havent ridden with terry, hes like a hulla load of miles away from
me, hes in cali, im in minnesota.

unibikeling wrote:
SEIROUSLY F*CKING JUST TALK TO TERRY, HE...
Forum: Unicycling June 13th 08, 03:50 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 49
Posted By Matt_V
**36inch(91.4cm) SI static jump Comp**

unibikeling wrote:
DUDE! I"M NOT F*CKING KIDDING! I CANT F*CKING BELIEVE IT! I"LL TAKE A
F*CKIN PICTURE IF YOU WANT ONE! WHY THE F*CK WOULD I SAY I"LL JUST FILM
WHATEVER I CAN DO. SEIROUSLY...
Forum: Unicycling May 17th 08, 02:17 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 48
Posted By Matt_V
Will a Fish ruin a unicycle?

I think the question you should be asking is if the unicycle will ruin
the fish. We already know that the fish has dissolved through most of
your spokes and part of your frame, but now the fish has...
Forum: Unicycling April 19th 08, 04:16 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 45
Posted By Matt_V
KH Factory Team- Ryan Atkins and Kelly Hickman

congrats kelly! bout time

--
Matt_V

-Matt:D
My msn: - Add me if you wish
|'My Uni'...
Forum: Unicycling April 18th 08, 12:23 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 97
Posted By Matt_V
I just got a "premium" Sponsorship from 661!

Great Job Terry! Congrats! that's so cool.

You are going to become world famous someday

--
Matt_V

-Matt:D
My msn: - Add me if you wish
Forum: Unicycling April 11th 08, 01:36 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 59
Posted By Matt_V
Crazy Jump Competition

The UniSLAB wrote:
Whats wrong? You guys scared of a little Crazy Jumping?

Not a single video yet!

Are you making one?
Forum: Unicycling April 11th 08, 01:32 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 59
Posted By Matt_V
Crazy Jump Competition

UnicycleJuggler wrote:
Take a bag of salt and a shovel. Sorted, now you can ride the gap you
wanted.
And if anybody asks you what you're doing, you can tell them you're
helping the patrons...
Forum: Unicycling March 27th 08, 01:34 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 59
Posted By Matt_V
Crazy Jump Competition

I twisted my ankle again so i've been out for a week. Im thinking of
getting a brace for when I ride because it would help for not hurting
it again. And the gap i was thinking about is covered in a...
Forum: Unicycling March 19th 08, 12:25 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 29
Posted By Matt_V
the most important part of a unicycle

The spokes/rim, well pretty much the whole wheelset because you can
still ride it without the frame or seat. But I guess pedals would be
important to.

This is a stupid topic because there really...
Forum: Unicycling March 19th 08, 12:15 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 59
Posted By Matt_V
Crazy Jump Competition

This is a good idea. I'll defently enter if I can find something narly
to jump. I don't wanna go for something with a big drop because I
sprained my ankle a while ago and its still not completely...
Forum: Unicycling March 9th 08, 01:24 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 9
Posted By Matt_V
Shaun J on MSN Messenger!

That's so cool. Shaun is becoming very popular

--
Matt_V

-Matt:D
My msn: - Add me if you wish
|'My Uni' (http://tinyurl.com/39mt6k)|
|'Ready to Fall'
Forum: Unicycling March 4th 08, 04:47 AM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 23
Posted By Matt_V
Hiring a videographer

Yea... I usually use a lot more raw footage then that to. Mostly
because I set up my camera and film myself trying something for a long
time before I acually do it. That way I have every attempt,...
Forum: Unicycling March 1st 08, 10:34 PM Posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Replies: 38
Posted By Matt_V
90degree unispin to tire comp?

I can hop all I want on the tyre and get back to cranks, but for some
reason I just can't unispin to tyre, i have to mount onto it. Im close
to a 540 unispin, and i can't even 90. It's just my...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 258