data on cut disc by Emanuel Berg[_2_]
I tried to decipher all the data on a disc for the angle grinder. Here is the incomplete result: #! /bin/zsh # Symbols that seem to indicate: # - use safety...
Today 08:01 AM
by Jeff Liebermann Go to last post
8 66 Techniques
New B&M 100lux headlight. by James[_8_]
https://www.bike24.com/p2144878.html -- JS
by James[_8_] Go to last post
97 665 Techniques
Road Tires: Width vs Speed Penalties? by (PeteCresswell)
My rear Schwalbe LandCruiser 40x700 is worn out and I am shopping a replacement and looking at CompassCycle's slicks. I always run mild knobs on the front...
by Tim McNamara Go to last post
13 79 Techniques
learn by destroying by AMuzi
Not only Jeff: https://www.bikerumor.com/2017/12/08/alto-cycling-spark-melts-carbon-clinchers-w-multi-brand-rim-brake-test/ -- Andrew Muzi ...
Today 02:45 AM
by Tim McNamara Go to last post
by Mike Vandeman[_4_] Go to last post
0 3 Mountain Biking
New name for cyclists by Mr Pounder Esquire
We all know the terms - road lice, road cockroaches, ****wits, ******s, bell-ends, pillocks, organ donors. (I'd rather die than receive an organ from a...
Hunt for driver in Sussex after elderly woman killed inhit-and-run crash by JNugent
On 11/11/2017 14:33, Bod wrote: The driver must also be a cyclist that caused this. I think the ploice are witholding this information back. An...
Yesterday 05:09 PM
by Peeler[_2_] Go to last post