Showing results 1 to 3 of 3
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: brivy
Forum: Techniques November 14th 10, 10:04 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Replies: 1
Posted By brivy
FS Shimano PD M540 pedals clipless

I have a slightly used set of pedals and a pair of new specialized
shoes (wore them for 3 minutes) that I do not want. Looking to sell,
110 dollars and I will pay for the shipping to anywhere in...
Forum: Techniques November 14th 10, 09:59 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Replies: 6
Posted By brivy
2011 Trek 7.6 FX Price check

On Nov 13, 7:22*pm, "Peter Howard" wrote:
"brivy" wrote in message

Forum: Techniques November 12th 10, 08:24 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Replies: 6
Posted By brivy
2011 Trek 7.6 FX Price check

Hello all, I am new to bikes. My neighbor has a pearl white 2011 Trek
7.6 FX, that he just bought 1 month ago. He does not want it
anymore. The bike looks new, and he has some new pedals that...
Showing results 1 to 3 of 3