Showing results 1 to 13 of 13
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: a
Forum: Mountain Biking June 11th 07, 01:46 AM Posted to alt.mountain-bike
Replies: 20
Posted By a
Help I dont want to start wearing cycle clips!

Yep ordered a pair today. Going to be cold this winter though...

"Devs" wrote in message
In message...
Forum: Social Issues June 11th 07, 01:12 AM Posted to alt.mountain-bike,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.backcountry,ca.environment,sci.environment
Replies: 18
Posted By a
Another Serious Mountain Biking Accident

Well I would have pulled that stick out, used it to catch a mongoose, and
then used it to light my fire to cook said mongoose on!!

"Bill" wrote in message...
Forum: Mountain Biking June 11th 07, 01:12 AM Posted to alt.mountain-bike,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.backcountry,ca.environment,sci.environment
Replies: 22
Posted By a
Another Serious Mountain Biking Accident

Well I would have pulled that stick out, used it to catch a mongoose, and
then used it to light my fire to cook said mongoose on!!

"Bill" wrote in message...
Forum: Mountain Biking June 11th 07, 01:09 AM Posted to alt.mountain-bike
Replies: 7
Posted By a
New specailized hardrock problems with everything on it I think??

Could you tell me what lubricants to use as well? I have been using WD for
the chain, and oil for the rest.

"Paul Boyd" wrote in message...
Forum: Mountain Biking June 11th 07, 12:49 AM Posted to alt.mountain-bike
Replies: 20
Posted By a
Help I dont want to start wearing cycle clips!

What sort of occasional rider are you talking about???

"Zilla" wrote in message
..occassional...
Forum: Mountain Biking June 11th 07, 12:48 AM Posted to alt.mountain-bike
Replies: 7
Posted By a
New specailized hardrock problems with everything on it I think??

No this was on the south downs (to many yanks for my British accent on the
web) The bitch of it is, I read a few months before I got the bike about
disk brakes. I did try to keep it of them but not...
Forum: Mountain Biking June 10th 07, 11:16 AM Posted to alt.mountain-bike
Replies: 20
Posted By a
Help I dont want to start wearing cycle clips!

I don't want to be an "occasional rider".

"Zilla" wrote in message
Seriously, have you tried it? I got the idea from
Forum: Mountain Biking June 10th 07, 11:14 AM Posted to alt.mountain-bike
Replies: 20
Posted By a
Help I dont want to start wearing cycle clips!

Yeah, I have resorted to that already. The echo's of past school friends
taunts still haunted me as I was tucking the sock in.

"JD" wrote in message...
Forum: Mountain Biking June 10th 07, 01:06 AM Posted to alt.mountain-bike
Replies: 20
Posted By a
Help I dont want to start wearing cycle clips!

There a question above that you could help me with if you like? I've given
up on the clothing issue.

"?Slack" wrote in message...
Forum: Mountain Biking June 9th 07, 11:11 PM Posted to alt.mountain-bike
Replies: 7
Posted By a
New specailized hardrock problems with everything on it I think??

I used my new bike for the first time yesterday... Loads of mud, but it all
worked OK, except the front derailier got clogged with mud, so didn't work
quite right after that. Today though after...
Forum: Mountain Biking June 9th 07, 05:54 PM Posted to alt.mountain-bike
Replies: 20
Posted By a
Help I dont want to start wearing cycle clips!

Do you know if there are any straps you can buy to adjust trousers, as I
brought a pair of altrua altitude trousers and the legs on them are to
baggy, I think they will get caught in the chain when...
Forum: Mountain Biking June 9th 07, 04:31 PM Posted to alt.mountain-bike
Replies: 20
Posted By a
Help I dont want to start wearing cycle clips!

Good one! Helped lots.

"Zilla" wrote in message
"a" wrote in message
Forum: Mountain Biking June 9th 07, 12:53 PM Posted to alt.mountain-bike
Replies: 20
Posted By a
Help I dont want to start wearing cycle clips!

I recently brought a MTB after many years of not cycling (since school) and
I have hit a bit of a snag... I have trashed every pair of trousers I have
worn so far. They keep being torn up at the...
Showing results 1 to 13 of 13