Showing results 1 to 7 of 7
Search took 0.04 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: LIBERATOR
Forum: Mountain Biking May 6th 11, 08:38 PM Posted to alt.music.rush,alt.mountain-bike
Replies: 0
Posted By LIBERATOR
Booblepus lost his bike and fallen into a mountain, billing it as"survival tactics "Goblin State Park", Utah... lol

http://www.schnauzers.ws/?p=1120

LOL, I have no idea what he's doing, but I interpret his ordeal
differently than how he interprets his ordeal.

He says he's showing us how to traverse through the...
Forum: Mountain Biking April 2nd 09, 09:37 AM Posted to alt.music.rush,alt.mountain-bike
Replies: 5
Posted By LIBERATOR
Trek bicycles exceeds all others

http://www.trekbikes.com/us/en/

Dick Strong owns Trek!!

My Trek 6000 is so geometric perfect it literally feels like part of
my body.

That is what a bicycle designer wants to achieve and...
Forum: Mountain Biking March 21st 08, 03:38 AM Posted to alt.mountain-bike,alt.music.rush
Replies: 0
Posted By LIBERATOR
Ride-A-Lot & ballroom dancing

Things that Ride-A-Lot could do better than MTBing.

Ballroom dancing?

Bowling?

Fishing?

Drinking beer?
Forum: Mountain Biking January 18th 08, 12:50 PM Posted to alt.music.rush, alt.mountain-bike
Replies: 0
Posted By LIBERATOR
Ride-A-Lot still owes me apology

I'd gladly be Ride-A-Lots friend if he apologized as that he attacked
me when I was being supportive to him by giving him constructive
criticism about filming.

A war ensued for about a year, and now...
Forum: Mountain Biking January 10th 08, 10:07 AM Posted to alt.mountain-bike, alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent, rec.bicycles.soc
Replies: 12
Posted By LIBERATOR
Edward DOLAN GIMMEE!!

On Jan 9, 5:58*am, "Edward Dolan" wrote:
"DI" wrote in message

"Tom Sherman"...
Forum: Recumbent Biking January 10th 08, 10:07 AM Posted to alt.mountain-bike, alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent, rec.bicycles.soc
Replies: 8
Posted By LIBERATOR
Edward DOLAN GIMMEE!!

On Jan 9, 5:58*am, "Edward Dolan" wrote:
"DI" wrote in message

"Tom Sherman"...
Forum: Mountain Biking December 25th 06, 02:58 PM Posted to alt.mountain-bike,alt.music.rush
Replies: 2
Posted By LIBERATOR
Ride-A-Lot where is my present?

I didn't see my present under the tree Ridey, where is it?
Showing results 1 to 7 of 7