Article about SRAM in Forbes by [email protected]
Interesting article on the evolution of...
Enough is enough by Simon Jester
We have a great road network, unfortunately it is infested with cars. I suggest we stop issuing any more driving licences. New drivers can put their name on a...
by Peter Keller[_3_] Go to last post
by Vladimir Sedach Go to last post
1,021 202,363 General
We're from the government. We're here to help you. by AMuzi
https://www.nydailynews.com/new-york/ny-citi-bike-helmets-license-de-blasio-licenses-vision-zero-20190904-kxb62vi3y5hfnag2y7vbpr4zze-story.html -- Andrew...
6-8 yr old rema tiptop patches- too old? by patrick[_2_]
Just got back to riding after 6 months off and had a couple of problems with patches. Using the usual abrade/clean - alky or acetone then lay down the glue,...
Difference in Handlebar width. by Tom Kunich[_5_]
I have been riding 44 cm handlebars for a very long time. And I have always had sore shoulders after long rides. I changed my LeMond to a 42 as a test and it...
by Tom Kunich[_5_] Go to last post
14 69 Techniques
Bike Racks. by Tom Kunich[_5_]
I have a 2007 Ford Taurus. So far it only has 62,000 miles on it so I guess it will probably last me the rest of my life. I wanted to get a roof rack for it....
by Tom Kunich[_5_] Go to last post