Showing results 1 to 25 of 500
Search took 2.36 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: MagillaGorilla
Forum: Racing March 14th 07, 12:48 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 31
Posted By MagillaGorilla
Philly Phlyer - bikes ripped off?

RicodJour wrote:

MagillaGorilla wrote:

John Neil wrote:

Look who's the organ donor now? Read the first sentence. "At dinner." It
didn't happen at the race. The promoter isn't...
Forum: Racing March 14th 07, 12:44 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 31
Posted By MagillaGorilla
Philly Phlyer - bikes ripped off?

SLAVE of THE STATE wrote:

On Mar 13, 11:39 am, MagillaGorilla wrote:

RicodJour wrote:

MagillaGorilla wrote:

Someobody's signature is on the race permit,...
Forum: Racing March 13th 07, 08:15 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 31
Posted By MagillaGorilla
Philly Phlyer - bikes ripped off?

Curtis L. Russell wrote:

On Tue, 13 Mar 2007 14:47:51 -0400, MagillaGorilla
wrote:

All that experience officiating bike races, Curtis, and you can't even
come...
Forum: Racing March 13th 07, 08:05 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing

RicodJour wrote:

John Neil wrote:

Look who's the organ donor now? Read the first sentence. "At dinner." It
didn't happen at the race. The promoter isn't responsible in the least.
The...
Forum: Racing March 13th 07, 08:01 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing

John Neil wrote:

Look who's the organ donor now? Read the first sentence. "At dinner." It
didn't happen at the race. The promoter isn't responsible in the least.
The only thing the...
Forum: Racing March 13th 07, 07:47 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 31
Posted By MagillaGorilla
Philly Phlyer - bikes ripped off?

Curtis L. Russell wrote:

On Tue, 13 Mar 2007 13:03:14 -0400, MagillaGorilla
wrote:

Someobody's signature is on the race permit, jackass. Who was
responsible...
Forum: Racing March 13th 07, 07:39 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing

RicodJour wrote:

MagillaGorilla wrote:

Someobody's signature is on the race permit, jackass. Who was
responsible for getting the liability insurance? There has to be a
person who did...
Forum: Racing March 13th 07, 06:03 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 31
Posted By MagillaGorilla
Philly Phlyer - bikes ripped off?

RicodJour wrote:
MagillaGorilla wrote:

The promoter is at least partially fault here for not providing security
for the parking area since he should have known that theft was a problem
in...
Forum: Racing March 13th 07, 05:14 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 23
Posted By MagillaGorilla
jerry in vermont must work for this company

Kurgan Gringioni wrote:

From:
http://www.cyclingnews.com/news.php?id=news/2007/mar07/mar13news

Page close to deal with Sunweb-Blowjob
By Brecht Decaluwé

US rider Jonathan Page
Forum: Racing March 13th 07, 05:04 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 5
Posted By MagillaGorilla
Puerto going away, an excuse for Ullrich to quit ?

Keith wrote:

I think like 99% of the brain dead organ donors in here, you are
confusing the Spanish criminal investigation of Operacion Puerto with
the UCI/WADA investigation (not to mention...
Forum: Racing March 13th 07, 05:02 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 31
Posted By MagillaGorilla
Philly Phlyer - bikes ripped off?

The promoter is at least partially fault here for not providing security
for the parking area since he should have known that theft was a problem
in Philly. At the very least he should have warned...
Forum: Racing March 13th 07, 04:25 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 4
Posted By MagillaGorilla
Thank God the US Taxpayer gives this company no bid contracts

Kurgan Gringioni wrote:
From:
http://www.latimes.com/la-fi-halliburton12mar12,0,4286130.story?track=mostviewed-homepage

Halliburton Co., the energy services giant and controversial defense
Forum: Racing March 12th 07, 11:12 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 5
Posted By MagillaGorilla
Puerto going away, an excuse for Ullrich to quit ?

Keith wrote:

It strikes me as odd that Ullrich announced his retirerement when it
must have been known that the Puerto thing wasn't going anywhere. That
and Rudy's comment that Ullrich had...
Forum: Racing March 12th 07, 11:01 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 5
Posted By MagillaGorilla
white socks?

Tom Kunich wrote:

"John Forrest Tomlinson" wrote in message

On a bike racer in the 2000s? Now I've seen...
Forum: Racing March 12th 07, 08:05 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 1
Posted By MagillaGorilla
Bob Martin, the idiot

Dude,

Why do you insist on turning this newsgroup into some kind of
work-in-progress almanac for race results statistics for nearly every
single ****ing race?

Nobody - not a single person - gives...
Forum: Racing March 12th 07, 08:03 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 7
Posted By MagillaGorilla
Paris Nice, stage 1 summary

Bob Martin wrote:

Changes in stage 1 compared to stage 0

Biggest gainers by position :
+52 Jean-Patrick Nazon
+41 Sebastian Siedler
+26 Romain Feillu
Forum: Racing March 12th 07, 04:38 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 19
Posted By MagillaGorilla
EPO use can cause.....DEATH!!!!

Kyle Legate wrote:
MagillaGorilla wrote:

For all I know they could have died from a myriad of other substances.
You want it to be EPO so you say it is EPO. That doesn't make it...
Forum: Racing March 12th 07, 06:16 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 19
Posted By MagillaGorilla
EPO use can cause.....DEATH!!!!

Jim Flom wrote:
"MagillaGorilla" wrote...

Yeah, you got the coroner's full report and toxicology results on that
right? Or are you just repeating rumors you heard...
Forum: Racing March 12th 07, 02:53 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 15
Posted By MagillaGorilla
Unibet ain't a sure thing

wrote:

On Mar 11, 9:16 am, MagillaGorilla wrote:

No, Lotto was never available over the Internet to France. Unibet,
however, can be...
Forum: Racing March 12th 07, 02:40 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 19
Posted By MagillaGorilla
EPO use can cause.....DEATH!!!!

wrote:

On Mar 11, 12:18�pm, MagillaGorilla wrote:

Forum: Racing March 12th 07, 02:35 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 19
Posted By MagillaGorilla
EPO use can cause.....DEATH!!!!

Callistus Valerius wrote:

If the risk for death were so serious, surely we would have seen some
pro cyclist die from it. We haven't.

Thanks,

Magilla
Forum: Racing March 11th 07, 07:06 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 4
Posted By MagillaGorilla
Paris-Nice widescreen?

wrote:

Hi All,

I just watched the prologue on Eurosport. It looks like the feed is in
16:9 but Eurosport has cropped it to 4:3. Does anyone know if
Eurosport...
Forum: Racing March 11th 07, 06:59 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 4
Posted By MagillaGorilla
this is what happens?

I'm gone for a few weeks, and when I come back in here all I see are
posts that predict who's going to win some future race, some a-holes
posting results from races as if we couldn't read them on...
Forum: Racing March 11th 07, 06:18 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 19
Posted By MagillaGorilla
EPO use can cause.....DEATH!!!!

wrote:

http://www.bloomberg.com/apps/news?pid=20601087&sid=aqLc.tP3A6AI&refer=home

Amgen's, J&J's Anemia Drugs Get Stronger U.S. Warning (Update4)

SNIP

If the risk...
Forum: Racing March 11th 07, 06:16 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 15
Posted By MagillaGorilla
Unibet ain't a sure thing

Tom Kunich wrote:
Can anyone suggest why Unibet is having such a problem and Lotto isn't?
Wasn't there another betting agency that sponsored a B team as well? They
were racing all over France...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 500