Showing results 1 to 25 of 55
Search took 0.13 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Geraard Spergen
Forum: Racing March 20th 07, 03:05 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 39
Posted By Geraard Spergen
Contador the New Indurain?

Tom Kunich wrote:
Why would writers put that sort of idiotic load on a young rider. We must
remember that Indurain did not look all that good until he was older than
Contador. He became a...
Forum: Racing March 6th 07, 05:20 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 1
Posted By Geraard Spergen
No candy-assing allowed

wrote:
Vino wins the TdF. You heard it here, first.

Fred

What year?

And did you mean Tour de Faso?
Forum: Racing March 4th 07, 03:48 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 26
Posted By Geraard Spergen
Het Volk

John Forrest Tomlinson wrote:
On Sat, 3 Mar 2007 17:41:14 +0100, "Robert Chung"
wrote:

Bret wrote:
On Mar 2, 4:47 pm, John Forrest Tomlinson...
Forum: Racing March 2nd 07, 03:05 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 26
Posted By Geraard Spergen
Het Volk

Robert Chung wrote:
Nuyens.

Eekhout
Forum: Racing February 25th 07, 04:18 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 19
Posted By Geraard Spergen
George SAVED Levi's ass, riding with a broken wrist!!!! Impressive

Bill C wrote:
On Feb 25, 10:51 am, wrote:
http://www.velonews.com/race/dom/articles/11765.0.html

Imagine how different thing could have gone, if George had packed...
Forum: Racing February 20th 07, 04:39 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 12
33
Posted By Geraard Spergen
33

Fred Fredburger wrote:
ST wrote:
33

18
HUT!
Forum: Racing December 1st 06, 08:20 PM Posted to rec.running,rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 24
Posted By Geraard Spergen
Armstrong quits running

http://tinyurl.com/ydekjl
Forum: Racing November 30th 06, 09:00 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 16
Posted By Geraard Spergen
UCI Rules and TT Helmets

Mark & Steven Bornfeld wrote:

I remember once that the UCI disallowed a fairing on the saddle at
the TDF prologue. However, I believe aero seatposts are fine.

Fignon had a saddle that...
Forum: Racing November 29th 06, 10:44 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 15
Posted By Geraard Spergen
Now that's what I call a team kit!!

alan_atwood wrote:

http://www.cyclingnews.com/newsphotos.php?id=photos/2006/news/nov06/sunweb_cross/teamoutfitbodypainted

Love the Chamois-toe.
Forum: Racing November 17th 06, 06:47 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 11
Posted By Geraard Spergen
Testing labs now perfect, no B samples needed!

Mike Jacoubowsky wrote:

From CyclingNews: "There is a body of thought amongst
our stakeholders that the A (sample) should be enough;

Hmmm, then LANCE! would never have had his recent disupte...
Forum: Racing November 9th 06, 12:23 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 37
Posted By Geraard Spergen
In the News: Basso to sign for Discovery Channel

Chris M wrote:

I love it. I don't dislike Riis, but I did not appreciate his team's
response to the whole Spanish "Door Dilemma". What a load of crap,
stopping guys from racing when at a...
Forum: Racing October 27th 06, 12:38 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 178
Posted By Geraard Spergen
Start your own thread, please!

Ewoud Dronkert wrote:

On 25 Oct 2006 22:55:31 -0700, wrote:

the possibility of a cease-and-desist letter
from the Trek Bicycle Corporation.

Apartheid, Trek,...
Forum: Racing October 27th 06, 12:32 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 6
Posted By Geraard Spergen
Aubisque not used in TdF since 1985???

I think they mean as a stage finish; earlier in the article they wrote:

"the Tour de France will finish atop the Col d'Aubisque for the first
time since 1985"

Mike Jacoubowsky wrote:
From...
Forum: Racing October 16th 06, 07:14 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 5
Posted By Geraard Spergen
It's Not Going To Be The Same

http://www.cyclingnews.com/road/2006/oct06/lombardia06/?id=live
"For me (Jeff), it is also my last live coverage for Cyclingnews as I
have a new challenge awaiting me. "
Forum: General October 16th 06, 06:41 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.misc
Replies: 0
Posted By Geraard Spergen
It's Not Going To Be The Same

http://www.cyclingnews.com/road/2006/oct06/lombardia06/?id=live
"For me (Jeff), it is also my last live coverage for Cyclingnews as I
have a new challenge awaiting me. "
Forum: Racing September 25th 06, 10:23 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 0
Posted By Geraard Spergen
Lombardia

If Bettini repeats then Quick Step will have won six Monuments in two
years, plus two Monuments in the same year with two different World
Champions.
Forum: Racing September 12th 06, 08:39 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 59
Posted By Geraard Spergen
Andreu says he and Lance doped: EPO,cortisone, tesosterone.....

Morten Reippuert Knudsen wrote:

Vandevelde and Hincape are more obvious. The anonymous rider is still
active.

181. Lance Armstrong (USA)
182. Frankie Andreu (USA)
183. Pascal Deramé...
Forum: Racing September 8th 06, 05:19 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 4
Posted By Geraard Spergen
Der Kaiser doping since 2003

wrote:
http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport2/hi/other_sports/cycling/5328012.stm

German prosecutors have alleged former Tour de France winner Jan
Ullrich has used banned substances...
Forum: Racing September 5th 06, 11:28 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 13
Posted By Geraard Spergen
Creed's Walmart socks

wrote:

Geraard Spergen wrote:

wrote:

I've been waiting for a LONG time for someone to give me even half a
good reason to wear socks...
Forum: Racing September 5th 06, 06:37 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 23
Posted By Geraard Spergen
George has a tape worm in his left leg.... Gross!!!!!

Donald Munro wrote:

Joe King wrote:

http://www.cyclingnews.com/photos.php?id=/photos/2006/aug06/USPRO06/USPRO062/JD_06usproRR022

Special evolutionary adaption that makes make blood...
Forum: Racing September 5th 06, 06:35 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 13
Posted By Geraard Spergen
Creed's Walmart socks

wrote:

I've been waiting for a LONG time for someone to give me even half a
good reason to wear socks over their shoes. The closest thing to a
good reason so far is...
Forum: Racing September 1st 06, 06:29 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 31
Posted By Geraard Spergen
Fattie Master Protocol

Boostland wrote:

http://kooragangcycling.asn.au/client_images/53210.JPG

That is a picture of me on it there early this year when I was racing in the
lower grades when I had just got...
Forum: Racing August 29th 06, 11:05 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 0
Posted By Geraard Spergen
Christophe Brandt Crash

Looks really bad - worse than Saul Raisin's. Being kept in a coma for
now. This was in the Schaal Sels race Tuesday.

http://www.hln.be/hlns/cache/det/art_251425.html?wt.bron=categorieArt3
Forum: Racing August 29th 06, 01:38 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 32
Posted By Geraard Spergen
I'm doing a triathlon this weekend

Kurgan Gringioni wrote:
Dumbasses -

Got a bet w/ an ex-racing buddy of mine. The bet is:

Loser has to not whack off (or otherwise orgasm) for one week.

The goal of this fredly...
Forum: Racing August 23rd 06, 08:35 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 6
Posted By Geraard Spergen
worlds course info?

Dan Connelly wrote:

Does anyone know where I can find finer detail of this route
profile? (for a
friend)

Dan

No, it isn't. I'm looking for profile info.
Showing results 1 to 25 of 55