Road Discs by jbeattie
So, my SuperSix was crushed in a roof-rack accident and last weak my Roubaix was stolen out of the garage that I left open all night. I've done that many...
Shocking moment parent on school run drives into teacher who is flungfrom bonnet by Bod[_5_]
This is the shocking moment a parent drove into a teacher outside a school, carrying him on the bonnet before he is thrown to the ground. The teacher was...
Mr Pounder''s Rejected ULM post by Nick[_4_]
On 26/09/2017 10:54, Judith wrote: I wrote: Today I was driving along a main road (30mph) - I was indicating and waiting in the middle of the...
Today 11:25 AM
by MrCheerful Go to last post
1 24 UK
Cyclist jumps red light for safety, but what about the child? (on theback) by MrCheerful
http://www.birminghammail.co.uk/news/midlands-news/watch-heart-stopping-moment-cyclist-13643510
by Nick[_4_] Go to last post
30 69 UK
Saddest Motorist Ever by Bret Cahill
http://nypost.com/2017/09/25/mom-runs-over-kills-toddler-daughter-at-birthday-party/
Today 10:16 AM
by Bod[_5_] Go to last post
4 24 UK
Good alternative to Ultima Replenisher electrolyte? by Joerg[_2_]
For whatever reason the price for Ultima Replenisher (90-serving canisters) got jacked up, big time. We used to pay around $25 in bulk, now it's around $40...
Today 09:58 AM
by somebody[_2_] Go to last post
1 180 Techniques
Driver crashes through wall at 80mph and into Thames then wanders off by Bod[_5_]
A blasé Mercedes driver calmly got out of his car after crashing it through a wall and into the River Thames. Residents described seeing the car lose...
In the dark, main road, no reflectors, no lights and hiviz in hispocket, cyclists need to help themselves. by MrCheerful
http://www.eadt.co.uk/news/cyclist-killed-in-early-morning-exning-crash-with-lorry-did-not-have-lights-inquest-hears-1-5209050
Today 09:23 AM
by MrCheerful Go to last post
0 8 UK
Cyclist dies after crashing into stationary van by MrCheerful
http://www.lincolnshirelive.co.uk/news/local-news/cyclist-67-dies-after-crash-531179
Today 09:18 AM
by MrCheerful Go to last post
0 24 UK
Does anybody make 37-630 tires? by bob prohaska
I just ordered some Kenda tires for my old Cannondale in size 27 x 1 3/8 inch. The goal was to obtain a somewhat softer ride on the very rough pavement in my...
Buying and Selling by [email protected]
I'm pretty sensitive to component prices since I have to build everything up from scratch. One thing that has become clear lately is that buying from an...
Build it and they won't come by Frank Krygowski[_4_]
Build it and they will come? Sorry, no. Here's a new article dispelling the myth that segregated facilities generate tremendous bike mode...
by Tim McNamara Go to last post
33 153 Techniques
Lobbying by cyclists may yet have an impact on the HTA by [email protected]
Legislation to beef up penalties under the Highway Traffic Act is to be proposed in Ontario:...
Quicksilver by Davey Crockett[_13_]
Anyboy seen it? http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0091814/?ref_=fn_al_tt_1 -- Davey Crockett aka SlackRat http://inconnu.freeshell.org/Sig/slackware.jpg
Yesterday 07:52 PM
by Davey Crockett[_13_] Go to last post