How critical is road bike tire pressure max? by Joerg[_2_]
Just received some 25mm Vee Rubber road tires and it says 7bar 100psi max on the side. That's a bit low for my taste. The Zafiro I have on there now says...
today's ride by AMuzi
Cold, windy, sleet, grey, dismal, blecchhh. https://www.channel3000.com/news/looks-like-snow-baraboo-streets-covered-in-hail/729197821 -- Andrew Muzi ...
Rigid, yet flexible by AMuzi
This is either s discussion of compliance/shock/flex or a pile of text used as a reason for glitzy product...