Showing results 1 to 15 of 15
Search took 0.09 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: ufatbastehd[_2_]
Forum: General October 7th 07, 10:51 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.misc
Replies: 0
Posted By ufatbastehd[_2_]
Bike London and then Paris Questions

I may be spending 3 days alone in each city. My wife will be working
all day and thru the night.
Would be arriving in London 11/6

Thought about taking some bike tours of each city or maybe renting...
Forum: General August 16th 07, 11:29 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.misc
Replies: 9
Posted By ufatbastehd[_2_]
rear de reailer broke off

On Aug 16, 5:38 pm, catzz66 wrote:
ufatbastehd wrote:
brickson wrote:
0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 +10dB
Forum: General August 16th 07, 10:17 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.misc
Replies: 9
Posted By ufatbastehd[_2_]
rear de reailer broke off

On Aug 15, 10:23 am, RBrickston wrote:
In article ,
says...

On my new...
Forum: General August 14th 07, 11:51 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.misc
Replies: 9
Posted By ufatbastehd[_2_]
rear de reailer broke off

On my new Specilazed road bike my rear derailer snapped off when I
was 30 mi from my house.

I noticed afterwards that my chain had a link that was coming off

This is on a bike less than 3...
Forum: General July 3rd 07, 02:38 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.misc
Replies: 36
Posted By ufatbastehd[_2_]
tired of getting flats

On Jul 2, 9:37 pm, ufatbastehd wrote:
On Jul 1, 8:21 am, "Grand Poobah" wrote:

"landotter" wrote in message

Forum: General July 3rd 07, 02:37 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.misc
Replies: 36
Posted By ufatbastehd[_2_]
tired of getting flats

On Jul 1, 8:21 am, "Grand Poobah" wrote:
"landotter" wrote in message

... On Jun 30, 11:56...
Forum: General July 2nd 07, 11:34 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.misc
Replies: 18
Posted By ufatbastehd[_2_]
Who's watching the Tour this year?

I love the tour and will watch. Lance retired, Landis out. Sometimes
the best things happen when you least expect them
Forum: General June 26th 07, 07:34 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.misc
Replies: 31
Posted By ufatbastehd[_2_]
Bike to work

On Jun 26, 1:28 pm, dgk wrote:
On Tue, 26 Jun 2007 16:00:04 +0000 (UTC),

(Dave Vandervies) wrote:
In article...
Forum: General June 26th 07, 07:33 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.misc
Replies: 31
Posted By ufatbastehd[_2_]
Bike to work

On Jun 26, 11:44 am, dgk wrote:
On Sat, 23 Jun 2007 17:29:16 -0700, ufatbastehd
wrote:

Decided I'm going to bike to and from work aboujt 8 mi...
Forum: General June 24th 07, 01:05 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.misc
Replies: 31
Posted By ufatbastehd[_2_]
Bike to work

Thanks for the replies

Bob my health insurance is good(Sounds like my wife)

I'll look into indoor parking no way I can bring the bike into my
office.

Also will look into the mirrors
Forum: General June 24th 07, 01:29 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.misc
Replies: 31
Posted By ufatbastehd[_2_]
Bike to work

Decided I'm going to bike to and from work aboujt 8 mi each way.
I live in NYC and have a Trek "Mountain Trek" bike that I'll use as my
commuter bike.

Just changed the tubes, bought a pump and...
Forum: General June 2nd 07, 09:17 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.misc
Replies: 7
Posted By ufatbastehd[_2_]
I got a new BIKE!

Well after my 35 miler last Sun my legs told me they are not in great
biking shape(real stiff all week)
Did a 27 miler on the new bike today and it rode and felt better than
my trek 1000c. Especially...
Forum: General May 29th 07, 06:47 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.misc
Replies: 7
Posted By ufatbastehd[_2_]
I got a new BIKE!

On May 29, 11:32 am, "nash" wrote:
"ufatbastehd" wrote in message

On...
Forum: General May 28th 07, 08:06 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.misc
Replies: 7
Posted By ufatbastehd[_2_]
I got a new BIKE!

On May 27, 5:14 pm, Jorg Lueke wrote:
On May 27, 9:34 pm, ufatbastehd wrote:

After a year of riding on Trek 1000C(which was a big mistake on...
Forum: General May 27th 07, 09:34 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.misc
Replies: 7
Posted By ufatbastehd[_2_]
I got a new BIKE!

After a year of riding on Trek 1000C(which was a big mistake on my
part). I left a LBS sell me a bike way to small for me. I took it out
my last ride on it yesterday

I did'nt bike for a year as I...
Showing results 1 to 15 of 15