Showing results 1 to 25 of 314
Search took 0.56 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Beloved Fred No. 1
Forum: Racing January 28th 11, 06:27 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 113
Posted By Beloved Fred No. 1
Mr. Vaughters

Fred Flintstein wrote:
I wonder if Lafferty has been spending a lot of time training alone.

Is training alone a new euphemism ?
Forum: Racing January 28th 11, 03:09 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 31
Posted By Beloved Fred No. 1
Lance free weekend starts at 12:01 GMT and ends 48 hours later

ilan wrote:
In fact, it is not clear whether a day begins at 00:00. In other
words, 00:00 could belong to one of two days, depending on convention.
On the other hand, any value greater than...
Forum: Racing January 28th 11, 09:47 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 25
Posted By Beloved Fred No. 1
SKY Says Armstrong Trial Looming

Mike Jacoubowsky wrote:
He makes me very glad I didn't go to Belgium when I had the chance.

Yes but LANCE would have promised you a bike shop.
Forum: Racing January 27th 11, 07:45 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 25
Posted By Beloved Fred No. 1
SKY Says Armstrong Trial Looming

BLafferty wrote:
What makes you think a sealed indictment hasn't been handed down?

Fredmaster of Brainerd wrote:
What makes you think the President hasn't issued
secret orders to have LANCE...
Forum: Racing January 27th 11, 09:03 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 25
Posted By Beloved Fred No. 1
SKY Says Armstrong Trial Looming

RicodJour wrote:
You're too modest. You're an above-average lowlife.

http://star.tau.ac.il/~eshel/realizing_bacteria.html
Forum: Racing January 27th 11, 08:58 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 6
Posted By Beloved Fred No. 1
St Wendel, or, a LANCE free weekend

Choppy Warburton wrote:
An untempted woman shouldn't brag about her chastity .

Remove the woman part and that applies quite well to the average rbr poster.
Forum: Racing January 26th 11, 07:57 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 29
Posted By Beloved Fred No. 1
First SI; Now ESPN Shines the Harsh Light On the Uniballer

RicodJour wrote:
BTW, AdamAnt, while we're on the topic of consuming cooked animal, did
you see the recent thing in the news about Tacobell's taco meat?

H. Fred will be getting too emotional and...
Forum: Racing January 26th 11, 10:24 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 3
Posted By Beloved Fred No. 1
Go Lance!

Phil wrote:
You gotta admit this would be one DULL newsgroup without Lance
Armstrong around. You jokers would actually have to resort to talking
about bicycle racing! Imagine that.

Not...
Forum: Racing January 26th 11, 10:22 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 29
Posted By Beloved Fred No. 1
Molding Public Opinion by Polluting Forums

Fredmaster of Brainerd wrote:
Technically, I am an employee of (a subsidiary of)
the State of Arizona, which means I work for ...
Jan Brewer. Surely spamming for this BazaarVoice
company...
Forum: Racing January 24th 11, 03:31 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 3
Posted By Beloved Fred No. 1
You Don't Know Jack

Jute Andre wrote:
Jack LaLanne Dead: Fitness Guru Dies At 96. You'll live to be 96 if
you don't take drugs.
.
Forum: Racing January 24th 11, 08:58 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 11
Posted By Beloved Fred No. 1
Landis Calls for Legalised Doping

Mark wrote:
On the other hand, Floyd may have the personality and life experience
to write the 21st century version of "Death on the Installment Plan,"
one of the best books of the 20th...
Forum: Racing January 23rd 11, 08:55 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 6
Posted By Beloved Fred No. 1
Playing cards turns into sports in the heart of Bruges...

wrote:
If I grew up on a farm, and was retarded, Bruges might impress me but
I didn't, so it doesn't.

Ah so you must be a ****wit and not a ****tard.
Forum: Racing January 22nd 11, 10:11 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 19
Posted By Beloved Fred No. 1
Popo is actually a WOMAN !

Anton Berlin wrote:
“The only thing found were medicines, 15 pills to be exact. The
Italian public prosecutor has had these examined and they have been
confirmed as being pills for cramp.”

Forum: Racing January 22nd 11, 10:05 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 9
Posted By Beloved Fred No. 1
The case against Novitzky

RicodJour wrote:
Woah. Seriously? Boar testicles? I have some of those laying
about. Now where's my mortar and pestle... Bring on the Master
Fatties!

Hemassist fortified LANCE testicles...
Forum: Racing January 21st 11, 09:00 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 30
Posted By Beloved Fred No. 1
Latest on Jobst is doing fine and the original poster was talkingout of his ass

thirty-six wrote:
I'm just dropping in, when did you arrive?

Nagurski wrote:
Been watching the train wreck for years, participating occasionally.

If its on the event horizon its probably just...
Forum: Racing January 20th 11, 07:37 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 11
Posted By Beloved Fred No. 1
Landis Calls for Legalised Doping

Brad Anders wrote:
http://www.cyclingnews.com/news/floyd-landis-calls-for-legalised-doping

Did we chew this over? Must have missed it.

Does he have a fred pseudonym on rbr or is he just...
Forum: Racing January 20th 11, 09:11 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 1
Posted By Beloved Fred No. 1
Santos Tour Down Under, stage 3 summary

Bob Martin wrote:
10 Simone Ponzi (Ita) Liquigas-Cannondale

I bet he's got a scheme with LANCE. Something for Lafferty to investigate.
Forum: Racing January 20th 11, 08:56 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 19
Posted By Beloved Fred No. 1
Will Popo Ever Return to the US?

BLafferty wrote:
Probably not. Can Popo say "perjury?"
http://www.cyclingnews.com/news/popovych-denies-sports-illustrated-details

Why would he want to go to a 3rd rate country owned by Chinese...
Forum: Techniques January 19th 11, 07:48 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing,rec.bicycles.tech
Replies: 20
Posted By Beloved Fred No. 1
can I take my Trek back?

On 01/19/11 20:58, drmofe wrote:
Statue of Limitations

I think its in Alaska.
Forum: Racing January 19th 11, 07:45 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 5
Posted By Beloved Fred No. 1
$31 million spent helping a crack whore and not a single extrapostage stamp was sold

BLafferty wrote:
Don't be so negative. Some of the government's money went to support the
arts--the art of lap dancing.

That's better value for tax payers money than wasting it on...
Forum: Racing January 19th 11, 07:36 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 2
Posted By Beloved Fred No. 1
Santos Tour Down Under, stage 2 summary

Bob Martin wrote:
Stage 2 : Jan 19, Tailem Bend - Mannum, 146 km
1 Ben Swift (GBr) Sky Procycling 3.27.44
2 Robbie McEwen (Aus) Team Radio...
Forum: Racing January 19th 11, 02:32 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 12
Posted By Beloved Fred No. 1
Some very cool bikes

Carl Sundquist wrote:
The seatpost is a standard item from Thomson:
http://www.cambriabike.com/Images/product/thompson_setback_seatpost_g.jpg

They're quite nice as you can use them...
Forum: Racing January 18th 11, 10:07 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 22
Posted By Beloved Fred No. 1
Can't we all get along? The rhetoric is making Sarah upset

RicodJour wrote:
You are a political dumbass. Everybody knows that _any_ political
furor can be quelled with a new hairstyle and a new dress that shows
off your ass. Try it - you'll see.

I...
Forum: Racing January 18th 11, 08:59 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 36
Posted By Beloved Fred No. 1
The winner... wins. The loser... loses. Is that fair?

RicodJour wrote:
Money from nothing and the chicks are free.

Have you seen the chicks on rbr ?
Forum: Racing January 18th 11, 08:57 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 36
Posted By Beloved Fred No. 1
The winner... wins. The loser... loses. Is that fair?

Michael Press wrote:
1 + 1 = 1. All you need to know.

Nonsense. 1 + 1 = 10. I learned that even before I learned to sing Daisy
and pass my Turing test.
Showing results 1 to 25 of 314