Showing results 1 to 13 of 13
Search took 0.04 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Texan in Belgium
Forum: Racing August 12th 09, 06:45 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 2
Posted By Texan in Belgium
Lance Rentzel....Not Lance Alworth

Another little known factoid is that Lance A lived in Gun Barrell
City,Texas for a short while
Forum: Racing August 11th 09, 11:06 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 16
Posted By Texan in Belgium
Lance's fall schedule...?

Lance is scheduled to ride the always difficult Outlaw 100 fun ride in
Round Rock Texas. This ride seperates the men from the wanna be's.
Several Cat 5 climbs and of course the Texas wind and blast...
Forum: Racing August 11th 09, 11:03 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 2
Posted By Texan in Belgium
Lance Rentzel....Not Lance Alworth

Armstrong....Rentzel.....Alworth and Bambi
Forum: Racing July 27th 09, 05:32 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 70
Posted By Texan in Belgium
Adults Who Ride with their Children are Losers

Its certain that you have never been to Europe.
Forum: Racing July 23rd 09, 04:46 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 7
Posted By Texan in Belgium
Lance is the Terrell Owens of the Pro Tour

Dont recall TO having ever won anything
Forum: Racing July 12th 09, 02:53 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 3
Posted By Texan in Belgium
Test Message - Please do not reply or respond to this post.

Thank you.....thank you very much.....you have been a beautiful
audience
Forum: Racing July 11th 09, 09:24 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 2
Posted By Texan in Belgium
Do you ride more or less during the Tour?

40 c heat combined with a nasty head cold have me sidelined otherwise
I like to ride in the afternoon before expanded coverage begins
Forum: Racing July 8th 09, 10:35 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 0
Posted By Texan in Belgium
Question about Specialized triple elite bike

I have a used Specialized Triple Elite road bike that I wish to sell
at some time in the near future. I have had a new crank installed on
it and it has less than 100 miles on it. This bike is like...
Forum: Racing July 8th 09, 01:56 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 0
Posted By Texan in Belgium
Happy Birthday Bobke

"men move at night"
Forum: Racing July 5th 09, 07:08 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 5
Posted By Texan in Belgium
Dear Bob Roll

Your TeeVee most likely is equipped with an ON-OFF option. This
feature allows you to turn the unit off when someone trips your
trigger. Not sure but I think most modern TeeVee's also have an...
Forum: Racing June 30th 09, 09:51 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 50
Posted By Texan in Belgium
"Sinkewitz claims systematic doping at Quick Step"

I ate some mushrooms when I saw the Quickstep team on a training
ride.......does this make me part of the team?
Forum: Racing June 29th 09, 02:01 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Replies: 36
Posted By Texan in Belgium
Is Lance Armstrong a great doper or the greatest doper ever?

A very interesting point of view. I hung out with real hardcore
cycling fans in Stavelot Belgium during the Liege-Bastogne-Liege race
and to a person they think the return is "good for the peloton"...
Showing results 1 to 13 of 13