Showing results 1 to 25 of 35
Search took 0.04 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: trailgalore
Forum: Recumbent Biking March 27th 09, 07:39 PM Posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent
Replies: 2
Posted By trailgalore
Orlando,Fl

Duram wrote:
Is There any store that rents recumbents in Orlando/Kissimmee?

If I wanted to ride with folks in that area that have bents,
how should I contact them? any forums? Web...
Forum: Techniques January 9th 09, 02:55 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Replies: 73
Posted By trailgalore
I kill people with bicycles!!!

"Gene Stonerly" wrote in message
I'm a serial-killer and I kill people with bicycles!!!

The...
Forum: Rides January 9th 09, 02:55 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.rides
Replies: 4
Posted By trailgalore
Route from Missoula, MT to east side of Glacier NP?

"Patrick Lamb" wrote in message
Planning for a trip next summer, my daughter wants to deviate from
either the...
Forum: Rides October 27th 08, 08:46 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.rides
Replies: 1
Posted By trailgalore
Wash DC C&O Tow Path

"Charles" wrote in message
I am looking at riding the C&O Tow Path from Cumberland MD to DC next
Forum: Recumbent Biking October 27th 08, 07:58 PM Posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent
Replies: 1
Posted By trailgalore
Sunshine Recumbent Rally

For anyone interested, there will be a recumbent rally in Clermont, FL on
Nov 7-9/08. It's sponsered by Bacchetta and Catrike.
Details at www.bentrideronline.com and www.bacchettabikes.com.
Forum: Techniques September 1st 08, 08:47 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Replies: 8
Posted By trailgalore
Cycleometer with cadence counter?

Anyone know of any cycleometer brands with a cadence counter? Would perfer a
wireless model.
Forum: Marketplace August 28th 08, 06:13 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.marketplace
Replies: 4
Posted By trailgalore
Looking for a bicycle

"Guy Anderson, Sr." wrote in message
On Thu, 21 Aug 2008 10:21:15 -0400, "Alvin Ang"
.. I would...
Forum: General August 27th 08, 07:26 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.misc
Replies: 2
Posted By trailgalore
Chinese Mono Cycle?

I'm interested in those mono cycles that were in the closing of the
Olympics. Can they bought directly from a Chinese dealer, or does anyone
know of a US importer? What do they cost?
Forum: General July 25th 08, 06:57 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.misc,alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent
Replies: 12
Posted By trailgalore
Bike Rack, or how to transport a trike?

"Tom Sherman" wrote in message
Jerry ? wrote:
I have a 2008 Yaris
and just had a trailer hitch installed on...
Forum: Recumbent Biking July 25th 08, 06:57 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.misc,alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent

Jerry ? wrote:
I have a 2008 Yaris
and just had a trailer hitch installed on...
Forum: Rides June 3rd 08, 09:10 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.rides
Replies: 3
Posted By trailgalore
Greater Allegheny Passageway