Showing results 1 to 6 of 6
Search took 0.02 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Ted[_11_]
Forum: Australia June 4th 11, 08:13 AM Posted to aus.bicycle
Replies: 1
Posted By Ted[_11_]
Grit spatter on legs - what to do about it?

On Saturday, 4 June 2011 12:32:14 UTC+10, Geoff Lock wrote:
On 4/06/2011 9:55 AM, Ted wrote:
The Aldi check pattern snow pants Rob mentioned.

Ah, OK :) I haven't seen those checked pants...
Forum: Australia June 4th 11, 12:55 AM Posted to aus.bicycle
Replies: 1
Posted By Ted[_11_]
Grit spatter on legs - what to do about it?

The Aldi check pattern snow pants Rob mentioned.
Forum: Australia June 2nd 11, 09:08 PM Posted to aus.bicycle
Replies: 1
Posted By Ted[_11_]
Grit spatter on legs - what to do about it?

Yes. Would stand out in a crowd.
Be a bit warm for the bike though.

Ted.
Forum: Australia June 1st 11, 08:33 PM Posted to aus.bicycle
Replies: 1
Posted By Ted[_11_]
Grit spatter on legs - what to do about it?

An expensive option is Gortex overpants. Water proof but breath so don't get so sweaty.

I have them and a Gortex jacket for XC sking so I also use them on the bike when it is wet

Ted.
Forum: Australia June 1st 11, 09:41 AM Posted to aus.bicycle
Replies: 0
Posted By Ted[_11_]
Grit spatter on legs - what to do about it?

And from outdoors shops.
Widely used by bushwalkers and back country skiers.

Ted.
Forum: Australia April 17th 11, 02:16 AM Posted to aus.bicycle
Replies: 6
Posted By Ted[_11_]
Wet weather in Sydney

My wet weather is all gortex, also use it Nordic skiing.
Not cheap but works well, keeps the rain out and does not get sweaty inside.
Showing results 1 to 6 of 6