OT not uk, but an example of how stupid cyclists really are by MrCheerful
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/av/world-us-canada-44865790/cyclist-falls-into-drawbridge-gap
Today 07:04 AM
by Bret Cahill Go to last post
1 11 UK
Making America into Amsterdam by Frank Krygowski[_4_]
Interesting article, with data, about how much the Dutch actually ride their...
192 1,396 Techniques
My Next Bike: Beating Peter Sagan by jbeattie
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sJETokbfnNI He should have hooked her at the top! -- Jay Beattie.
drill/tap in frames by Emanuel Berg[_2_]
Are there any secrets to drilling holes in steel bike frames? I have a couple of discarded ones I can test on but I thought I'd ask anyway. Do you use normal...
by Emanuel Berg[_2_] Go to last post
134 596 Techniques
Maybe He'll Sell the Car & Buy A Bike! by Bret Cahill
That way he won't get stuck in traffic and be late to...
Yesterday 09:30 PM
by Mr Pounder Esquire Go to last post
1 18 UK
29er "pedals easier" by [email protected]
I have a friend who just bought a new 29"-wheel Motobecane MTB and swears that, due to the larger-diameter wheels, it "pedals easier" than his old 26"-wheel...
by Joerg[_2_] Go to last post
27 87 Techniques
Tour de France, stage 10 summary by Bob Martin
Stage 10 : July 17, 2018 Annecy - Le Grand-Bornand 158.5 km 1 Julian Alaphilippe (Fra) Quick-Step Floors ...
Yesterday 07:24 PM
by Bob Martin Go to last post
0 22 Racing
Random Highway Code Testing by Simon Jester
Should the traffic police have the power to stop a motorists and require them to take a highway code test. If they fail to answer 4 out of 5 question they have...
Pavement cyclist knocks man unconscious by MrCheerful
The suspect - who was riding a Santander hire bike on the pavement - told him to move out of the way. "When informed that he shouldn't be on the pavement,...