Showing results 1 to 11 of 11
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Lars Lehtonen[_2_]
Forum: Techniques October 15th 19, 12:24 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Replies: 76
Posted By Lars Lehtonen[_2_]
John Forester Speaks

sms wrote:
On 10/8/2019 11:51 PM, Lars Lehtonen wrote:

Creekside trails scare the **** out of me, as here in...
Forum: Techniques October 9th 19, 07:59 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Replies: 76
Posted By Lars Lehtonen[_2_]
John Forester Speaks

Frank Krygowski wrote:

The route to my brother has roughly ten miles of interstate and 35 miles
of minor highways and...
Forum: Techniques October 9th 19, 07:51 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Replies: 76
Posted By Lars Lehtonen[_2_]
John Forester Speaks

Frank Krygowski wrote:

Creekside trails can be very pleasant, and due to the scarcity of
intersections they can be...
Forum: Techniques October 8th 19, 04:51 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Replies: 76
Posted By Lars Lehtonen[_2_]
John Forester Speaks

Frank Krygowski wrote:

Here in the U.S., a universal 20 mph speed limit would never, ever be
accepted - not even by...
Forum: Techniques October 7th 19, 03:50 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Replies: 76
Posted By Lars Lehtonen[_2_]
John Forester Speaks

Chalo wrote:
I don't want special bike-specific infrastructure. I want the cars gone, restricted to special motorsports...
Forum: Techniques December 13th 17, 04:35 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Replies: 40
Posted By Lars Lehtonen[_2_]
Road Tires: Width vs Speed Penalties?

"(PeteCresswell)" wrote:

Has anybody ridden different sizes of Compass tires and compared cruising
speeds and floatation?

I've...
Forum: Techniques August 11th 17, 07:02 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Replies: 71
Posted By Lars Lehtonen[_2_]
Preserving polished aluminum

Ashevilliot wrote:
Here's another great "tricked" Cub which won the shortest landing roll, Valdez, AK at just a little over...
Forum: Techniques January 6th 17, 12:54 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Replies: 12
Posted By Lars Lehtonen[_2_]
Who says Huffys suck

It isn't.

Further under the radar, both Moultons and Carlton Catalinas were sold
in the US with Huffy...
Forum: Techniques December 4th 16, 11:56 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Replies: 6
Posted By Lars Lehtonen[_2_]
WTB 29er Hardtail w/Hyd Disc Brakes

Ashevilliot wrote:
Under 1K. Who has the best deal? And...
Forum: Techniques July 9th 16, 07:28 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Replies: 9
Posted By Lars Lehtonen[_2_]
Wheel build humbug - for RBT veterans

#imwithjobst
Version: GnuPG...
Forum: Techniques September 29th 12, 11:16 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Replies: 29
Posted By Lars Lehtonen[_2_]
Bike Friday Tikit warning

Frank Krygowski wrote:
Bike Friday tikit stem SAFETY WARNING:
Stop riding your tikit immediately

Horrible news, I've been wanting one of these since they...
Showing results 1 to 11 of 11